underrated track
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Harvey Keitel with Johnny Lyiden

Order of Death

Also Film "Hardware"

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    not quite skinny puppy but I did like that second video
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    The connection is that Johnny Lydon and PIL was influential to Skinny Puppy and that He help produce one of their albums

Is this only a skinny puppy forum or is ti Industrial and experimental
    I dunno really, but I want to watch Hardware now. surprised I've never heard of it

it kind of looks like a western Tetsuo the Iron Man
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra

underrated track

TDP is my least listened to album.
    Great album though.
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World The connection is that Johnny Lydon and PIL was influential to Skinny Puppy and that He help produce one of their albums

Is this only a skinny puppy forum or is ti Industrial and experimental

Post-Industrial*

And yes this is strictly an SP thread.
    I already made an industrial thread on the music forum, however your synth pop and rock music is not welcome there.
    Originally posted by aldra I dunno really, but I want to watch Hardware now. surprised I've never heard of it

it kind of looks like a western Tetsuo the Iron Man

Tetsuo was awesome ... I don't think I have watched Bullet Man yet which is off because it looks awesome and Trent Reznor made the theme for it.
    I used to stay up to sun rise grinding in Rogue Galaxy while looping Remission on my boombox when I was 16.
    Good times.
    If my cds were cassettes I would have disintegrated the film.
    Here is to hoping they branch out with the next album.
    I would like to see them return to their experimental roots rather than churn out another boring ohgr esque release.
    Download and cEvin's solo stuff is the closest you can get to proper Skinny Puppy.

I'm not saying I dislike the new stuff, but they should have released it under a different name.
    yeah I was not a fan of GWOTR and later, I don't mind ogre's style but they should've left it as a side project.

the bigger reason I didn't like them (especially GWOTR) was because they were so politically ham-fisted, none of the cryptic subtlelty that they'd used before
    Originally posted by aldra yeah I was not a fan of GWOTR and later, I don't mind ogre's style but they should've left it as a side project.

the bigger reason I didn't like them (especially GWOTR) was because they were so politically ham-fisted, none of the cryptic subtlelty that they'd used before

I dislike how they abandoned their electro sound collage style for a clean Metropolis Records friendly approach.

Jump to Top