User Controls

5 jedis stabbed in "an act of terrorism"

Octavian motherfucker
    An attacker has stabbed five people during Hanukah festivities at a rabbi’s home in New York

https://abcnews.go.com/US/stabbed-hasidic-rabbis-house-york-city-suburb-officials/story?id=67964846

Inshallah May Muhammad watch over and bring them back to good health.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Octavian https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/dec/29/hanukah-stabbings-jedi-community-attacks

Inshallah May Muhammad watch over and bring them back to good health.
    That is sad this is happening. Like the Black Orthodox J'ews that entered a store and shot J^ewish people.

seems to be a war on J^ews not just by non ones but from Other jedis

Your Page created a 404
    Sorry – the page you have requested does not exist

You may have followed an outdated link, or have mistyped a URL. If you believe this to be an error, please report it.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World That is sad this is happening. Like the Black Orthodox J'ews that entered a store and shot J^ewish people.

seems to be a war on J^ews not just by non ones but from Other jedis

Your Page created a 404
    Sorry – the page you have requested does not exist

You may have followed an outdated link, or have mistyped a URL. If you believe this to be an error, please report it.

Fixed.
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Octavian Fixed.

How
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    j'ew > jedi in URL
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    A Marxist would applaud this as the rising up of the proletariat against the capitalist class - renter vs rentier.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm actually seeing a significant number of these where blacks, specifically community leaders are starting to direct their frustration toward J'ews rather than just white people in general. There seems to be a pattern of J'ewish groups preying on traditionally black areas, forcing them to sell low under threat of crashing real-estate prices or otherwise forcing them out.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country A Marxist would applaud this as the rising up of the proletariat against the capitalist class - renter vs rentier.

you don't need to be a Marxist to find it funny that the J'ews are losing control of what they've traditionally thought of as their Golems though
    as an aside, who stabs with a machete?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by aldra I'm actually seeing a significant number of these where blacks, specifically community leaders are starting to direct their frustration toward J'ews rather than just white people in general. There seems to be a pattern of J'ewish groups preying on traditionally black areas, forcing them to sell low under threat of crashing real-estate prices or otherwise forcing them out.

And once the blacks sell the jedis fill the neighbourhoods up with white goyim and start jacking the rent up. That's the part of gentrification no one talks about.

And jedis, especially Orthodox jedis, are renowned as being landlords who won't spend a penny on their properties, would rather let the property rot than properly maintain it (which is awful business).
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Ban machete's not guns because jedis.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by aldra I'm actually seeing a significant number of these where blacks, specifically community leaders are starting to direct their frustration toward J'ews rather than just white people in general. There seems to be a pattern of J'ewish groups preying on traditionally black areas, forcing them to sell low under threat of crashing real-estate prices or otherwise forcing them out.

Yeah that's gentrification. It happens alot in poor areas. It's like economic ethnic cleansing. Personally I think it's good and removes the filth.
Jump to Top