User Controls

What is it with women who like to be rimmed

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    And almost demand it but will not even suck your dick? Much less rim back?
    Maybe they are feminists who want to degrade men?

Maybe the younger fuckboys started a trend? OOHHH YEEEAAAA FLYING TO YOURANUS BECAUSE YOUR BOYS AN ASSTRONAUGHT
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    you must eat their ass first it is the rule of ass eating
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Exchanging gut bacteria with others is extremely healthy and is something to be encouraged.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    m8 wen u stuck ur tongue in there do u get poop in ur mouf
    Octavian motherfucker
    Nothing like a bird sticking her tongue right up your arse. Makes your toes curl.
    Originally posted by Octavian Nothing like a bird sticking her tongue right up your arse. Makes your toes curl.

its only a matter of time before you progress into receivership.

of cocks.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Octavian Nothing like a bird sticking her tongue right up your arse. Makes your toes curl.

was it a eagle
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm not letting any crazy bitch woman stick her teeth near my sensitive body parts
    Octavian motherfucker
    You're all gay then.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    It should be a perfectly normal thing to stick your tongue up your bro's ass in order to exchange digestive bacteria with them.
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    wariat, you're polish. typically that means you're Catholic in Faith?

just a guess!!

nevertheless, you know as a Catholic or anyone who tries to follow God, any form of oral sex is a sin that will send your ass to hell?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 wariat, you're polish. typically that means you're Catholic in Faith?

just a guess!!

nevertheless, you know as a Catholic or anyone who tries to follow God, any form of oral sex is a sin that will send your ass to hell?

Lies that's rastafarianism
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Catholic who went to the dark side.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Iam_nolongerwonderingwhythethirdposterabovemeissingle
    Originally posted by Octavian Lies that's rastafarianism

oh no, that is how this entire false trinity came into play. the worship of moloch. the Hebes never had their johnsons blown before but the Moloch temple and its whores, under the direction of the moloch priest, instructed the whore to blow the visiting Hebes. next thing, even the Hebes were tossing their babies into a pit of fire sacrificing them for moloch. this led to a destruction of over 85% of them and they remained in slavery for another 1800 years before getting their heads out of their ass!!
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 oh no, that is how this entire false trinity came into play. the worship of moloch. the Hebes never had their johnsons blown before but the Moloch temple and its whores, under the direction of the moloch priest, instructed the whore to blow the visiting Hebes. next thing, even the Hebes were tossing their babies into a pit of fire sacrificing them for moloch. this led to a destruction of over 85% of them and they remained in slavery for another 1800 years before getting their heads out of their ass!!

Rabbis clean infant dicks during circumcision by sucking on them.
    the hebes still to this day believe in being fruitful and multiply.
    you are not impregnating by blowing your wad into a mouth or ass or onto the ground.
    therefore, those acts were never a custom of the Hebes.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I never spill a drop of seed. I go forth and multiply
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 the hebes still to this day believe in being fruitful and multiply.
    you are not impregnating by blowing your wad into a mouth or ass or onto the ground.
    therefore, those acts were never a custom of the Hebes.

Is that why Harvey Weinstein was jacking it onto those ficus plants?
Jump to Top