aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    << report for violation >>
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    didn't click, lol nope.
    bigthink victim of incest
    Originally posted by aldra << report for violation >>

what's the sitrep
    was joking, I started to watch it because it's only like 2 minutes but it was loading super slow
    ok it's just OP drunkenly wandering around the house looking for food and complaining about the weather.

If you want to get into this, maybe decide on something you're interested in or like to talk about and do a podcast
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra ok it's just OP drunkenly wandering around the house looking for food and complaining about the weather.

If you want to get into this, maybe decide on something you're interested in or like to talk about and do a podcast

Your fault you can't appreciate slice of life vlogs
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Your fault you can't appreciate slice of life vlogs

Your shit sucks , even fona is better than you
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Your shit sucks , even fona is better than you

SHOTS FIYAHD
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Your shit sucks , even fona is better than you

Your fault you can't appreciate slice of life vlogs
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Your fault you can't appreciate slice of life vlogs

yeah I know I'm not gay, no need to point it out
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Why do I need a VPN to protect myself

What illegal shit did you post?

Flagged!
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World Why do I need a VPN to protect myself

What illegal shit did you post?

Flagged!

It's a Russian site for sharing seapee
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

What makes slice of life interesting is the characters, fam. I'm not saying you're not interesting. But how many people want to talk about the weather really?
    Originally posted by Sophie What makes slice of life interesting is the characters, fam. I'm not saying you're not interesting. But how many people want to talk about the weather really?

You have no clue man.
    It gets extremely cold in this shit heap of a house, we have no heating aside for a fireplace and radiant heaters that don't reach farther than half a foot.
    It's so cold we have to run a hair dryer in the bathroom for five minutes before we can poop or pee.
    It's like back when I was living in a car.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You have no clue man.
    It gets extremely cold in this shit heap of a house, we have no heating aside for a fireplace and radiant heaters that don't reach farther than half a foot.
    It's so cold we have to run a hair dryer in the bathroom for five minutes before we can poop or pee.
    It's like back when I was living in a car.

Set up shop near the fireplace. Yume's fireplace chats could be a feature, lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I reported you for copyright infringement
    Octavian motherfucker
    OP do an Adam Lanza and blow your mother way then proceed to assume room temperature.
    Originally posted by Octavian OP do an Adam Lanza and blow your mother way then proceed to assume room temperature.

Adam was set up

The Jesuit satanic cult used him in a psychological psyop in the media to push their anti European agenda.
    He probably never even existed.
Jump to Top