User Controls

Took Chell out to eat.

  1. #1
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Went to O'Charleys.
    I got the prime rib for $10.




    The steak was 70%fat, the potato's skin was tough as leather and the mac and cheese wasnt done.



    I ate it but then Chell said

    "Im not one to complain but imma complain"

    And that's how i ate free.

    I did pay for Chell's food. She liked it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    Octavian motherfucker
    I like how you complained but ate almost all the fucking plate.

    I would have kicked your cheap skate ass out along with your grandma.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Prime rib for $10 should have been a clue
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    This is why you should never eat anything other than filet mignon, anything else will be gristly garbage.
    Also you always take a gamble going to a restaurant, it's better to just cook for yourself.
  5. #5
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I bet those fries were ice cold by the time you got then
  6. #6
    Solstice African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal This is why you should never eat anything other than filet mignon, anything else will be gristly garbage.
    Also you always take a gamble going to a restaurant, it's better to just cook for yourself.

    Filet mignon is overrated, it's all tenderness with little marbling and is lacking in flavor compared to a good ribeye or Delmonico. Even some strip steak is better than boring ass "melt-in-your-mouth" filet mignon.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    STER0S African Astronaut [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i cant eat meat without rice.
  8. #8
    stl1 Space Nigga
    That's not what he said.
  9. #9
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    How did she taste?
  10. #10
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    i could tell that steak was shit without even reading the post. I wouldve sent it back immediately. I hate gristle. The NY Strips and ribeyes i get from costco are great. Super fresh, large area free of gristle, 2-2.5” thick. real nice. Just a run of kosher salt n black pepper, seared 3 min on both sides and then in the oven in a cast iron skillet for like 4 min at 400. Dunk a rosemary spring in the fat drippings and baste it back over the top.
  11. #11
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    the best cut i have ever had was a porterhouse. remove the t-bone from it, and the meat is comparable to a strip or delmonico.

    think ill try casper's recipe on it, but i like mine medium rare, not medium well.
  12. #12
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    you can make it medium rare by letting it just sit wrapped in foil after the sear instead of finishing in the oven.

    mine usually come out medium, but i think thats only bc i dont let them rest to room temp. i always forget. Quick pat dry withpaper towels, rubsalt n pepper, then right on the grill, banked coals both sides with the fat caps on the steaks pointed to center ( Cant tell you how many steaks ive had ruined by fat flare ups)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  13. #13
    stl1 Space Nigga
    That sounds like a good title for a thread...How Many Times Have You Experienced Fat Flare Ups?

    Should get some interesting responses.
  14. #14
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CASPER you can make it medium rare by letting it just sit wrapped in foil after the sear instead of finishing in the oven.

    mine usually come out medium, but i think thats only bc i dont let them rest to room temp. i always forget. Quick pat dry withpaper towels, rubsalt n pepper, then right on the grill, banked coals both sides with the fat caps on the steaks pointed to center ( Cant tell you how many steaks ive had ruined by fat flare ups)

    i will try that and thanks
  15. #15
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Fonaplats

    The steak was 70%fat, the potato's skin was tough as leather and the mac and cheese wasnt done.


    Every time i look at that picture it turns my stomach a bit
  16. #16
    A College Professor Naturally Camouflaged [your moreover breastless limestone]
    you should have got the ribeye or the delmontico (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
  17. #17
    Solstice African Astronaut
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 the best cut i have ever had was a porterhouse. remove the t-bone from it, and the meat is comparable to a strip or delmonico.

    think ill try casper's recipe on it, but i like mine medium rare, not medium well.

    A porterhouse is literally just a strip steak and a filet attached together by the bone so that makes sense. Only difference between a T-Bone and a Porterhouse is the size of the cut on the filet side.
  18. #18
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    It looked a hell of a lot more edible on the menu.
  19. #19
    A College Professor Naturally Camouflaged [your moreover breastless limestone]
    it was probably a picture of a delmontico or a ribeye (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
    libtard, hahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahaha
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  20. #20
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    O'Charley's
Jump to Top