User Controls

Deranged

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Forgot to finish writing the title, lol

A Washington man who was obsessed with the president confessed to shooting his wife and their pets on Twitter — and blamed the National Rifle Association for his actions.

Kevin Heimsoth, 56, has been arrested for the murder of his wife Lynn, an elementary school principal, her Golden Retriever, Sukha, and a pet cat on Thursday morning at their home in Bellingham, Washington.

Heimsoth is currently hospitalized and in critical condition from what is believed to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/deranged-liberal-murders-his-wife-and-pets-tweets-confession-to-nra-mitch-mcconnell-and-president-trump/
    Some shitlib was so obsessed with Trump and co that he went mental and killed his wife and their dogs.

Shitlibs always seemed borderline to me. It's pretty much a rule of thumb, if someone is obsessed with politics, especially basic bitch liberal politics, they have difficulties coping IRL and should generally be avoided.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Sexy?
    Octavian motherfucker
    "If only the 10 commandments were still on walls everywhere"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    I was taking the piss that cunt would have still blew his Mrs. away, she was probably a bitch and he most likely didn't get to choose the dog or wallpaper.
    HTS highlight reel
    TDS so severe that he blames Trump for him murdering his own wife.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Cyka is a great name for a pet.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    People in the us have owner guns for hundreds of years yet the gun scare only started since the 20th century.
    People are so goddamn stupid they can't see what blatant propaganda this is.
    Btw I saw that tweet on pol, the place you all make fun of me for going to, funny how this stuff all plays out in such a scripted fashion.

Refer to my post about NYC circa 1910, guns were legal back then and people were much much content and peaceful, ask yourself, why is that?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal People in the us have owner guns for hundreds of years yet the gun scare only started since the 20th century.

And, not coincidentally I think, gun control advocates want to ban/restrict 20th century firearms. Next time someone goes on a shooting spree with a muzzle loader or a single shot breach loading rifle, let me kniw. Guns are evil. Modern guns especially.
Jump to Top