User Controls

Breeder whose bulldogs ripped off his arm takes six for a walk - and they 'maul three people'

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

A breeder who lost an arm after he was savaged by his two huge American bulldogs has now been arrested over another alleged attack by his dogs.

Stephen Potts has just been released from hospital after suffering the horrific injuries when two of his bulldogs turned on him.

Both of the animals were destroyed, but the 48-year-old dad-of-two vowed to carry on working with the breed ‘he loves’.

He was walking six of the 14 American bulldogs he still owns close to his home today when they attacked a man and two women, it is claimed.

Police said his dogs began fighting with a Staffordshire bull terrier that was being walked by its owner in Belmont, Durham City.

It is alleged that his bulldogs attacked the 63-year-old owner of the bull terrier who suffered injuries to his arms, legs and head.

He was described as ‘serious’ in University Hospital of North Durham. Another woman at the scene was also injured with bites to her hand.

It is also claimed that a second woman walking nearby was attacked and injured by one of the bulldogs.

She was also being treated for injuries to her leg at UNHD.

Mr Potts was arrested at the scene and was being questioned by officers at Durham City police station.

Just hours before the incident, he had told the Mirror of his return home after losing his right arm in the horrific attack last month.

Medics who rushed to the scene - and later the skill of surgeons - saved his life following the incident last month. The 60 lb dogs, startled by fireworks, tried to flee and as he held onto them, they turned on him in a frenzy, dragging him along the street.

I’ve lost an arm and I very nearly lost my life,” he said just two hours before his ‘pets’ attacked again.

But I won’t have anyone blame the dogs. As far as I’m concerned the worst thing that happened was that they had to be destroyed. I feel terrible about that, they were both lovely dogs.

I miss them.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breeder-whose-bulldogs-ripped-arm-4476478
    new he gets another interview.
    Octavian motherfucker
    The victims were probably Chinese, don't blame the dogs personally.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Can't fix stupid.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he's probably training them as attack dogs or some shit
    Originally posted by aldra he's probably training them as attack dogs or some shit

thats just like trying to train somalians as an army.
Jump to Top