User Controls

I looked up my criminal history

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I dnd I'm trying to quit.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

Octavian motherfucker
    Good workđź‘Ť
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    how were you interfering with a 911 call?
    Originally posted by Sudo how were you interfering with a 911 call?

She was being a bitch And broke my laptop
    Originally posted by Sudo how were you interfering with a 911 call?

The girl I was with called the pigs and started crying and asked me what I wanted to do so I took it out of her hand and thru it in the sink and turned the water on.

Fortunately it got dismissed. I told her to stay at my place and not go to court and talked mad shit to her parents
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Hey look at me I'm so hardcore!
    I was arrested numerous times for petty crime and I'm such a loser I brag about it on a nobody forum for e-cred

*blasts slipknot*
    Hey btw did you check out my nudes aren't I so cool check out my tattoos!
    Btw I have a daughter even though I'm too stupid and lazy to take care of her!
    Lmao!

OP should kill himself and livestream it, that would be his biggest accomplishment in life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    faggot above me sounds mad
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by cigreting faggot above me sounds mad

what kind of loser brags about his plebian petty criminal record on a forum of 10 active users at 2am
    Only krotz

That guy is a fucking joke
    cigreting Dark Matter
    who cares its fun to read
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal what kind of loser brags about his plebian petty criminal record on a forum of 10 active users at 2am
    Only krotz

lets see you post nudes of yourself in sleeping buddha pose.
    G African Astronaut
    x
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal what kind of loser brags about his plebian petty criminal record on a forum of 10 active users at 2am
    Only krotz

He doesn’t seem like he’s bragging but you do sound jealous for some reason.

Who the fuck gets jealous of a guys criminal record and his floppy dick and tattoos? That’s pretty depressing lil chicken. Spread ur wings n take flight I belieive in u.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Hey look at me I'm so hardcore!
    I was arrested numerous times for petty crime and I'm such a loser I brag about it on a nobody forum for e-cred

*blasts slipknot*
    Hey btw did you check out my nudes aren't I so cool check out my tattoos!
    Btw I have a daughter even though I'm too stupid and lazy to take care of her!
    Lmao!

OP should kill himself and livestream it, that would be his biggest accomplishment in life.

Lol you mad. Guy who calls his land lord a bitch because he can't change a crapper seat for his mother
    OP ur lucky Darren Kerr wasn’t on ur case or ur probably be framed for fucking a 10 year old even tho she texted u first n then you’d have to broker an alliance between the PAISAS and the POLISH ULTRAS in the CHOW HALL for ten cans of Mack
    G African Astronaut
    Casper sons like 98% of all of yall hoes.
    I don’t remember why I used to hate G. It’s undisputable. He gets hoes. That’s all u needs 2 knows.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CASPER I don’t remember why I used to hate G. It’s undisputable. He gets hoes. That’s all u needs 2 knows.

You're now 99.3% sir.

Only krotz

And here you are..
    I'm not bragging. Just something I was ruminating on and look at as something that was something that was a hurdle in my lyfe I had to deal with. Plenty of people on his forum post things that were part of their checkered past, don't get so upset lil bromo.

And it's just funny niggasinspace is linked to me even though I've never mentioned it to anyone
    Yeah I’ve mentioned a bunch of stupid shit I did 1) Bc sometimes I can’t believe I did that and and I’m not currently in prison and 2) Bc I don’t do that anymore, so in a way outing myself feels like framing myself for good behavior. Like going back to the things I was doing with the stuff I’ve openly admitted to now would be like convicting myself. Lol.

It is also kinda lulzy that this fringe site gets cross referenced when discussing Dougs misdeeds.

If JiE is that hot n bothered, I will pay for a tattoo for him and help him commit a crime of his own 2 even the score.
Jump to Top