User Controls

Lol

Octavian motherfucker

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    OPs just jelly because he has no internet legacy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny OPs just jelly because he has no internet legacy.

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    As opposed to the pollack obsessed redhead from the uk whom I fucked and refused to leave my place while tlaking shit?
    Octariat has a crush on our favorite Polish blogger
    Originally posted by Octavian

thanks for the ethnically-accurate meme.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny OPs just jelly because he has no internet legacy.

OP is also jealous that Wariat would take him down 9/10 if not 10/10 times.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian OP is also jealous that Wariat would take him down 9/10 if not 10/10 times.

๐Ÿ‘ OK Snoopy
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks?
    Pholx??
    Octavian motherfucker
    Jokes?

Go ahead and try to understand it. Brotip: you cant.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian

Go ahead and try to understand it. Brotip: you cant.

Sorry Snoopy we don't watch Putin pop.
    Originally posted by Octavian Sorry Snopy we don't watch Putin pop.

Putin pop ะปะพะป

Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Putin pop ะปะพะป

Didn't listen
    PUTIN POP
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    that pesky travels girl puts more effort into her videos than the collective time people spend watching them even though wariat watches each one obsessively
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Sudo that pesky travels girl puts more effort into her videos than the collective time people spend watching them even though wariat watches each one obsessively

Most of them only have 300 views, it's amazing that she keeps doing them.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Also post 940000 get
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Most of them only have 300 views, it's amazing that she keeps doing them.

Probably all Wariat.
Jump to Top