User Controls

I just pooped

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    It felt pretty good

I like the feeling of shitting and the smell is awesome
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal It felt pretty good

I like the feeling of shitting and the smell is awesome

Maybe you're gay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    You should bring your cats in there with you and force them to smell it.
    My favorite means of torture is to plug someone's butt, And force them to die from fecal poisoning.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Careful gramps, you might cut yourself on that edge
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung You should bring your cats in there with you and force them to smell it.

Once I took a huge ass but was out of toilet paper, I had just bought some but left it in my room so I waddled my way to my room to get it.. by the time I got back my cat had his paws on the crapper seat looking into like and saying "stew?!" and smelled it and fell over and then ran away.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Never announce bodily functions online.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Careful gramps, you might cut yourself on that edge

Dont talk shit, nigger.or ur next.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Never play partisan politics, like me.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Once I took a huge ass but was out of toilet paper, I had just bought some but left it in my room so I waddled my way to my room to get it.. by the time I got back my cat had his paws on the crapper seat looking into like and saying "stew?!" and smelled it and fell over and then ran away.

🤭
    Douglas, Has Arthur ever fucked a nigger cat?
    G African Astronaut
    You can tell OP's stance in life when taking a dump is note worthy.
    Originally posted by G You can tell OP's stance in life when taking a dump is note worthy.

But he isn't a normie though..
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby But he isn't a normie though..

Spectrum class IMPO.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by WellHung

I'm actually bipartisan. I detest them all equally.
    Originally posted by WellHung Douglas, Has Arthur ever fucked a nigger cat?

His name is Archie.. I don't think he has but my cat before him bubba had fiv.. so he probably had..
    Originally posted by WellHung My favorite means of masturbation is to plug someone's butt, And force them to die from fecal poisoning.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    No pics???
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by stl1 No pics???

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Of the poop???
Jump to Top