User Controls

Shopping for car insurance when your Fonaplats

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

I know I got a few OVIs and a whole bunch of suspensions for drugs.
    A handful of traffic tickets pissy cops threw on to kick a guy while he is down.
    My license has been suspended for longer than it had been valid now.
    I am 29 and got my license when I was 16,
    16 is also when I got my first suspension.
    A power trippin cop wouldn't let me outta a ticket for going 87 in a 65 even though I offered him "anything I could do" to get out of it.
    That one I had to go to court for, being a minor.
    30 days for that.
    All of my adult life has been running around high and drunk.
    I started out my 18th birthday (and the last day of high school) by partying my ass off and I didn't want it to end so I just stayed out for months on end partying and sleeping on couches.
    Withing a month I got my first suspension for xanax.
    Doing rails of coke and later heroin.
    I got my first DUI on July 5th of that year (I thought I could get away with driving drunk so long as it wasn't a holiday).
    Never told my parents about any of my trouble which by now was a good half dozen or more drug or driving related offenses.
    Then one day I borrowed their van so I could go pick up a midget for me and my buddy to screw.
    I was haulin ass home going 97 in a 45 anxious to fuck this midget.
    I had 7 or 8 bottles of liquor (some open) just rollin around in the back of the van.
    It was dark outside and I passed a set of headlights that soon caught up and turned into police lights.
    I pretended not to see them and figured I didn't have to pull over unless I heard a siren.
    So I kept my mom's 93 Ford Aerostar going 97 in that 45 hauling my midget and booze trying to pretend I wasn't eluding the police.
    I thought I lost the fuzz so I pulled into a driveway but my dumb ass couldn't figure out how to get the headlights off and the cops caught up and noticed them and put 2 and 2 together.
    He was so pissed at me he called my mother who flipped the fuck out and meanwhile i am handcuffed and crying in the back off this cop car begging to just be let go and proclaiming my sorry.
    The officer told me to shut up and quit telling him how to do his job.
    He let me go after posting bail with my visa in his car.
    The midget had to drive home though and I had a court date.
    The judge threw some community service on top of the license suspension for driving with a suspended license and a speeding ticket.
    I did try... to do my community service.
    I got arrested doing it though.
    I was smoking a blunt on break and these dogs that were in these cages outside, kept barking at me.
    Some dick-weed cop walked around the building and yelled at me "Are you seriously smoking a blunt next to MY dogs?"
    It did explain why they were barking but that combined with all the drugs he found in my pocket when he searched me really pissed my PO off.
    I spent Halloween weekend in jail :(
    Everything was fine and dandy for about a year.
    Sure I had to take some classes and a drug and alcohol course but that actually paid off.
    While on smoke break at my drug and alcohol class a nice guy who was there offered to show my how to shoot my dope so I wouldn't have to snort it anymore.
    Over the next year or 2 I got another DUI and several drug charges but when I started ODing all the time my criminal behavior turned into a mental health problem.
    I got locked in a psych ward far away on the other side of the state.
    It wasn't a rehab. It was a psych ward.
    And I was there month.
    It kinda balanced me out but I became a drunk.
    I still popped pills.
    But I wasn't shooting dope.
    Then I got with a succubus and relapsed trying to kill her.
    The next few years seem like a movie.
    I can't even believe all that shit happened.
    That I did all that stuff in my memories.
    It doesn't feel like it was me.
    I committed a lot of crimes.
    It was all high risk/ low reward.
    I was just so fucked up I was always down for anything.
    I pimped out my "gf" to every person willing to pay me enough to go get a fix.
    We both ended up possessed and our minds were under a control other than our own.
    Her husband finally came back and picked her up.
    The entire 2+ years we were together he would pay me $300-700 a week to "take care of her"
    He didn't like her any either but he had really low self esteem.
    He was jacked and looked like UPS driver and that is because he was.
    But I think he was also a 40 year old virgin.
    And in a weird twist the guys creepy alopecia having brother would always be trying to book hotel rooms for alone time with her and she WOULD GO!
    It was a fucking mess.
    But when she left my money dried up and my mom kicked me out after stealing everything of value from her.
    I took her car one day to go get dope and I was shooting up on the on ramp and I took off but nodded out.
    My foot got heavy and I was just bouncing off the median at 90 mph and some cunts called the cops who followed me off an exit to a neighborhood I was trying to ditch the car at.
    By now I have so many warrants anyways that I never thought I would get out.
    After a few weeks I was released on an OR bond to which I skipped and got high.
    I told my PO everything that I was still getting high.
    I was under investigation and had court dates out the ass.
    I was homeless.
    But anyways I fell off the flood wall and broke my hip and shoulder.
    Ended up in a nursing home and rehab.
    The judge figured I been through enough to have learned my lesson.
    I been good ever since but when it comes to insurance companies they just look at the facts.
    The fact is I have had to go to classes for 12 pointers twice now.
    I know auto insurance wont be cheap for me.
    I am going to keep looking.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tell us about the time you smoked weed with that police dog
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood tell us about the time you smoked weed with that police dog

They had a picnic table set out there and I was out smoking on it.
    I do remember it being a little windy.
    Probably blew it right in their snouts.
    I tried State Far and their website just straight up told me NO
    Said I would have to call an agent if I was to continue my application process based on the fact I have not reinstated my license yet.
    But they wont reinstate it unless I provide proof of insurance.
    I am going to ask Chell to call and see how much it would cost to have me on her insurance.
    She uses Geico but maybe she can work out something I can not sitting at my computer.
    G African Astronaut
    If the car's not financed just get minimum liability.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    That's an incredible story.

Do you have insurance brokers over there? You may be better off going to one of them.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country That's an incredible story.

Do you have insurance brokers over there? You may be better off going to one of them.

Yes. Im going to check with them next.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Fona,
    You need to look into carrying that SR22 insurance. I think that’s what it’s called. It’s for people with shitty driving records. My step-daughter had it for a time, then she was able to move into regular insurance after a few years with a good driving record.
    Fona that post is so good I would have thanked it three times if I could. Give me the new fonafone I lost it, I wanna buy you a

..Canada dry, I guess

My driving record is shit, and I'm lucky to have not died in a car crash so many times. I wrecked a bunch of cars but only one accident involving a person and it wasn't my fault because I got hit, but it also was because I live in a gay ass no-fault state now which in actuality means always-at-fault. Got my deduct back though at least.

I got like two 80+mph tickets but got outta both of them somehow, once with just a warning.

The dope shit.. it always felt good but it was also a horror movie you can't get out of. Same with the pills

I'm glad to be better now, I mean yeah I still think about krek sometimes and other stuff and I haven't been perfect lately but getting over it. I can get dope for 40 dollars a gram now, less than half before but it doesn't appeal anymore. Neither most other crap.

274 is a ton. I was gonna make a quip about how you'd be the type to buy insurance from the general, but this is a great thread and I want to help. Usually progressive is the best company for people with bad records.. it's kind of their forte IIRC, my family member with an o dub used it and they're generally the cheapest for that situation. The drawback is they're bad about coughing up once you actually get in an accident.
    Never change, Fona.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Never change, Fona.

I think that's precisely what he's trying to do dingus
    Originally posted by DietPiano I think that's precisely what he's trying to do dingus

I'm talking about his posting you retard. I like his posting. Stop embarrassing yourself.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    How did i miss this gold. God damn if all that shit is true and not a normal troll...wow man
    Originally posted by cigreting How did i miss this gold. God damn if all that shit is true and not a normal troll…wow man

thebwya6ae
    Just buy a bicycle like Bill Krozby.
Jump to Top