User Controls

Dogs are nigger tier

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Just like blacks they smell, are violent and aggressive, loud and obnoxious, ugly and leave filth wherever they go.
    Why would anyone want a dog when there are cats?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Bcuz they do what u tell em to do, and dont piss on everything if they get mad at u
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Because dogs will actually defend you, as opposed to looking on bemusedly as you get savaged by various wild animals.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I LIKE DOGS, OP IS NIGGER TIER HE'S HIS MOTHER PET THAT CAN'T EVEN FIX HIS CRAPPER

ops family is pour, in my family we'ved had all kinds of pets, my parents are even bird breeders.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    funnily enough the cats I have were more violent than any dog I've ever had, at least for the first few months until they settled in and calmed down
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Dogs don't like niggers thats why they are good to have
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Cats will usually be beta to dogs, in the same household.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Dogs don't like niggers thats why they are good to have

after all the videos I've seen of nigs kicking and otherwise tormenting cats I'm surprised they don't just attack darkies on sight
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

My old doggo. The ropes were to stop her jumping up on the bed.

That's a Powerbook G3 beside the glass of brandy on the locker as well.

And the fish tank was a thriving habitat of local plant life, crustaceans, algae and bacteria, and some guppies. Sadly the guppies didn't breed, and eventually died out due to old age.
    WellHung Black Hole
    German Shepherds dont take kindly to strangers.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung German Shepherds dont take kindly to niggers.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I LIKE DOGS, OP IS NIGGER TIER HE'S HIS MOTHER PET THAT CAN'T EVEN FIX HIS CRAPPER

You're white trash of course you would be drawn to dogs
    Originally posted by aldra funnily enough the cats I have were more violent than any dog I've ever had, at least for the first few months until they settled in and calmed down

You have to get your cat when they're a kitten and raise them right.
    They're no different from humans.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Dogs don't like niggers thats why they are good to have

lol this is true.. growing up I had a beagle named sam and the cable guy a black guy came thru the back yard to look at the cable box and sam went wild barking his head off and I asked my mom whats wrong and she said "sam doesn't like colored men.."

Originally posted by aldra after all the videos I've seen of nigs kicking and otherwise tormenting cats I'm surprised they don't just attack darkies on sight

I hate niggers so much
    It would be nice to see a feline clawing some groid's face off.
    Don't fuck with cats

They're beta predators
    Disrespect them and they will fuck your shit up
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Don't fuck with cats

They're beta predators
    Disrespect them and they will fuck your shit up

You don't have any balls so I don't see why you'd be worried.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You don't have any balls so I don't see why you'd be worried.

I am braver than you could ever hope to be.
    I once bro fisted a racoon, my mom took a photo I'll post it someday.
Jump to Top