User Controls

Republicans

The Republican party is a predatory criminal enterprise. It should be disbanded, for the same reasons law enforcement dissolves organizations which exist primarily to facilitate the commission of illegal acts and to disburse the ill-gotten gains - we don't allow criminals to operate freely. Unfortunately, the Republicans have been working overtime to destroy the rule of law and transform our republic into a right wing dictatorship. It's up to us to get out the vote in greater numbers than November 2018 and vote these crooks out of office. This is well within our capabilities if we make and then honor the commitment. We can either begin the process of reducing the Republican party to an ineffectual minority or we can kiss our republic good-bye.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    (Yawn)
    What will it take for Americans to start skipping out on work responsibilities and start marching in the streets?
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Republicans best for a republic, says right there in the name.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    What Trump (along with the Republican party) has done to hold back court judge appointments so that Obama couldn't fill them and Trump could will affect this nation for decades to come.
    Ching chong wants a one party system
    Originally posted by Number13 Republicans best for a republic, says right there in the name.

Democrats best for a democracy. Says right there in the name
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Ching chong wants a one party system

No I want a 500 party system
    500 dicks in your ass
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Which media outlets give you those opinions?
    CNN
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol §m£ÂgØL is such a troll, he knows damn well that theres very little difference between republicans and democrats

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    0/10 if troll build a wall/10 if not
    Originally posted by Sudo 0/10 if troll build a wall/10 if not

Slow down on the opiates, you're incoherent
    cigreting Dark Matter
    op is still a stupid faggot who sticks his dik in boys
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Democrats best for a democracy. Says right there in the name

Implying america is a democracy lmao
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Democrats best for a democracy. Says right there in the name

yeah but democracy is fake and gay
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Democrats and Republicans are just two separate flavours of the Oligarch Party, who are in turn a branch of Big-jedi.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Democrats and Republicans are just two separate flavours of the Oligarch Party, who are in turn a branch of Big-jedi.

Posted by a brit

Thanked by an aussie

Both who have had cia campaigns promoting white nationalism

Pass.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace

Posted by a brit

Thanked by an aussie

Both who have had cia campaigns promoting white nationalism

Pass.

Is white nationalism better or worse than hispanic nationalism?
Jump to Top