User Controls

Joining the 700 club on delirios

Dissociator African Astronaut
    I actually enjoy diphenhydramine. Back when I was still in middle school is when I used it the most. Kills ALOT of emotional pains (truth is, Diphenhydramine has been successful in people with anhedonia, extreme insatiable drug evenue ..even if you have a ''girlfriend''you think. THE TRAINs of thought that follow a true blue continuim of equilibria..aaa
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------___
    Where is spool
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I just ordered a bottle of 600 for $7 because it helps me wind down and sleep. I have to take like 100 mg though.
    Wake up in the morning with allergies sneezing can't even see out of my right eye fluids leaking non stop

Benadryl fixes it but makes me sleepy so i chug coffee then I am TOO STIMMED so i need to smoke weed and chill.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    DPH fucking sucks in every way

If you want to experience true delirium do a huge dab hit after staying awake for five days
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Wake up in the morning with allergies sneezing can't even see out of my right eye fluids leaking non stop

Benadryl fixes it but makes me sleepy so i chug coffee then I am TOO STIMMED so i need to smoke weed and chill.

No wonder you're fucking retarded
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal DPH fucking sucks in every way

If you want to experience true delirium do a huge dab hit after staying awake for five days

You're such a massive pussynoob.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace

You're such a massive pussynoob.

You're projecting
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal No wonder you're fucking retarded

Because I have fucked sinuses? It's a physical impairment you jerk
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal DPH fucking sucks in every way

Meh I'm insomniac so that sounds chill to me
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Because I have fucked sinuses? It's a physical impairment you jerk

No you're retarded for mixing DPH with coffee and marijuana.
    You're going to die of heart failure from doing that, not to mention you're asking to feel like shit.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Meh I'm insomniac so that sounds chill to me

Quit all caffeine and sugary foods, problem solved.
    I've had sleep issues since I was a kid I don't think it's my diet
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I've had sleep issues since I was a kid I don't think it's my diet

So did I, since was around 9.
    I would lie in bed for 7 to 10 hours before I would finally fall asleep.
    I was drinking a ton of soda, coffee and energy drinks.
    In 2013 I quit caffeine completely, after months of detoxing and extreme dreams and waking up in a drenched bed soaking from sweat I finally recovered and now I finally am able to sleep normally and healthily.
    It was a miracle and you have no idea how bad my insomnia was.
    You should try going a year without caffeine and sugar and any sort of stimulant.
    I did quit stimulants for a while because I was in therapy for my anxiety. I don't consume a lot of sugar I fast frequently and avoid high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners and stuff as much as possible

My insomnia has been under control for the most part lately. Even when I don't have weed I can sleep as long as I'm not emotionally disturbed which does happen from time to time
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I did quit stimulants for a while because I was in therapy for my anxiety. I don't consume a lot of sugar I fast frequently and avoid high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners and stuff as much as possible

My insomnia has been under control for the most part lately. Even when I don't have weed I can sleep as long as I'm not emotionally disturbed which does happen from time to time

Have you tried sleeping with a fan on and a black sheet/shirt over your face?
    That's what I do.
    The fan sound soothes me and drowns out all other sounds and the shirt keeps light out of my eyes.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    don't
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    not unless you've hit 600 by 18
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Have you tried sleeping with a fan on and a black sheet/shirt over your face?
    That's what I do.
    The fan sound soothes me and drowns out all other sounds and the shirt keeps light out of my eyes.

Oh yeah I forgot about the fan. Hts always had a fan on in her small room and I slept like a baby there
    my mom used to watch the 700 club. what a crock of shit that was
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top