User Controls

Just because It has a higher THC content, doesn't mean you will go through it slower...

WellHung Black Hole
    Substance A = 10٪ THC
    Substance B= 20 ٪ THC

If you smoke or vape approximately the same amount of each substance, The respective highs will last approximately the same amount of time. However, you will get much higher from substance B. However, you will still wanna smoke more of either, once you come down. So, folks, don't be fooled into thinking stronger stuff will last you a longer amount of time.
    Pretty much
    yea im still gonna go with substance b every single time
    WellHung Black Hole
    I'm going to choose the quarter of substance a for $70, over the 8th of substance b for $60, every time.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    i just keep smokin free ounces,, well free aint free its bout 100 a qp for feed and lights
    I can get quarters of substance b for 40
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung Substance A = 10٪ THC
    Substance B= 20 ٪ THC
    Conclusion 1= you a dope fiend nigga
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by WellHung Substance A = 10٪ THC
    Substance B= 20 ٪ THC

If you smoke or vape approximately the same amount of each substance, The respective highs will last approximately the same amount of time. However, you will get much higher from substance B. However, you will still wanna smoke more of either, once you come down. So, folks, don't be fooled into thinking stronger stuff will last you a longer amount of time.

That doesn't necessarily add up, because there is an actual limit to how "high" THC can get you, and there's factors like tolerance, and what the substance really is. Concentrates, even on the low ends of ~70% are ABSOLUTELY going to get you far more "high" with less of the overall weight being consumed than weed with a cap of 30%. You even say in your opening post that the higher percentage weed will "get you higher", so to achieve the same high you would have to smoke more of the lower percentage weed, correct?
    WellHung Black Hole
    ^^^triggered
    Just smoke kosh faggots
    WellHung Black Hole
    Nigger whore
    WellHung Black Hole
    Kike nigger
    WellHung Black Hole
    Nigger whore
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I remember my second joint too fatchew
Jump to Top