User Controls

Oy gevalt! I need a fun project you goys.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    So, i feel like doing some haxxy, coding kinda' thing. But i am a bit out of inspiration, recently i was doing a bunch with bash that led me to look into shellshock that led me to exploit it somewhat here and there which led me to make that bash script to automate the process for keks and practice. So that was fun and in the mean i dropped a DB of some anti smoking site which was great justice because fuck your no smoking propaganda. Then i XSS'd ash.org because well, i felt like it.

http://ash.org/signin/?redirect_to=%...3C%2Fscript%3E

URL related.

But IDK bros, i am also reading some technical book, but man i want to read it, but i kind of don't because no motivation and shit. I actually would like a programming project or something. A bit of hands on researching, coding, testing that sort of thing but i am out of ideas. I mean, i can basically get anything i want on gihub anyway, and some things from github that i got i have already improved and customized so... wut do?
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Does a nigga Droid?
    Does a nigga Droid?

I got rid of Android Studio because i hardly ever used it and was literally taking up 20gb of my SSD drive so yeah.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You could try your hand at some LOGIC PUSSlES
    You could try your hand at some LOGIC PUSSlES

I may be autistic but hopefully not sploo level autistic, yet.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    You wanna do something fun? Make me a program that can grab phone data that allows me to clone and make a SIM card to intercept the data without actually having his phone, but instead it's info.
    Not computer related, but post a tek on how to methylate fentanyl at the beta position
    Not computer related, but post a tek on how to methylate fentanyl at the beta position

From Rhodium archves.

Here's the general overview of fentanyl synthesis.
    4-piperidone is reacted with a trimethyliodo
    (quaternary) salt of a phenethylamine (or any number
    of aromatic ethylamines), to produce an
    N-arylethylpiperidone (you can use the quaternary salt
    of the piperidone with the primary substituted
    arylethytlamine, if you like, too.) Anyways, this is
    reacted with aniline, and reduced with NaBH4, and then
    reacted with propionic anhydride to produce the
    fentanyl freebase.

It turns out:

*adding an ethyl carbon bridge to the piperidine ring
    will not reduce potency.

*adding an extra methyl to the phenethyl substituent
    to make a phenylisopropyl makes for a strong,
    long-lasting compound.

*adding a hydroxy to the beta-carbon of the pehethyl
    side chain – as seen in ephedrine – will also
    increase potency.

*as I said in a previous post, propionic anhydride can
    be made at home (this is the most closely watched
    chemical on the DEA's list, but this watching was
    rendered obsolete by YoursTruly not too long ago.)

The Fentanyl Suite, in d(l)-major; Movement 1

(the curtain rises, our anti-hero is found quietly
    sauntering through the woods, foraging for
    precursors.)

Taking this into account, Atropine is extracted from
    nightshade. It is hydrolyzed to form tropine. Tropine
    is oxidized to form tropinone. Tropinone is then
    exhaustively methylated with iodomethane.

Second Movement

Dexatrim is bought in a fiendish quantity. The PPA is
    extracted and isolated as its free base. This is
    combined with tropinone, to form
    N-(1-hydroxy-1-phenyl)isopropyl tropinone.

(intermezzeo)

Third Movement

Aniline is combined with the aforementioned
    freshly-made tropinone, and reduced with NaBH4.

Fourth Movement
    (Allegro)

Propionic anhydride is made from a propionate salt
    like calcium propionate by adding bromine or even
    chlorine. Alternatively, propionate esters are
    hydrolyzed, the acid component isolated, and combined
    with acetic anhydride and allowed to reflux, with the
    product being fractionally distilled.

(crescendo)

The propionic anhydride is added to our soon-to-be
    fentanyl analog compound, and allowed to react (I
    think around 50 C). The product is flash
    chromatographed, combined with citric acid (or any
    acid of your choice), and allowed to dry.
    Sharpie Houston
    Hack a site that's for people with epilepsy, and change every link or button on the site's homepage to go here http://aurorachan.net/fl/src/not_for_epileptics.swf
    Sharpie Houston

The Internet allows misguided preteens to network with other misguided preteens into one giant misguided community. Take the otherkins, boys and girls who earnestly believe that they aren't human, and actually possess the essence of an animal, or a dragon, or something equally hilarious.
    All i read was preteens, WHERE DO I SIGN UP!?
    Sharpie Houston
    I know! Right!

I found that off of some website Hewfil posted.

I feel like that would probably be a preteen version of Zoklet
    . HAWT!

MFW i read
    misguided preteens to network with other misguided preteens into one giant misguided community

Sharpie Houston
    Although, it seems like they did away with the chat feature. gay...
    Make LSD in space we on a fucking space station and you wanna fiddle with pipes and punch cards and matrix screen *TAKATAKATAKA* look boss I just coded pong WHILE THE KITCHEN AND HALLWAYS BREACH AND DEPRESSURIZE AND SHIT EXPLODES ALL AROUND US IN SPACE YOUR SCREEN BLOWS UP *Krrzzz* thunder and lightning shoot out of the screen and it becomes a temporary microwave until it explodes new guys in the corner puking like BLEEEH BLEEH UHHHFG all because you wanted to save some money on space station brakes
    Hewfil1 Houston
    I know! Right!

I found that off of some website Hewfil posted.

I feel like that would probably be a preteen version of Zoklet
    . HAWT!

MFW i read

What site that I posted?
    LiquidIce Houston
    Maybe we could use this threads to keep track of interesting project ideas?

Right now Im toying around with smaller scripts, but I'm feeling the hunger of working on something bigger. I should probably stick to finding work tho.

Here's some ideas from my idea pad:
    - Bitcoin price arbitration bot.
    - Wifi sniffer that sits at home and automates some shit when it senses your phone ie. make coffee, turn lights on, etc.
    - Make computer version of a turn based board game (completely alien problem domain for me).
    - Poker player bot - so many angles on this: use simple but extremely scalable bot or use python + all of it's machine learning libs for something freaky?
    - Attach old phone to bicycle, create a gps reporting application to automatically sync gps data with home station to gather travel routes and stats.
    Maybe we could use this threads to keep track of interesting project ideas?

Right now Im toying around with smaller scripts, but I'm feeling the hunger of working on something bigger. I should probably stick to finding work tho.

Here's some ideas from my idea pad:
    - Bitcoin price arbitration bot.
    - Wifi sniffer that sits at home and automates some shit when it senses your phone ie. make coffee, turn lights on, etc.
    - Make computer version of a turn based board game (completely alien problem domain for me).
    - Poker player bot - so many angles on this: use simple but extremely scalable bot or use python + all of it's machine learning libs for something freaky?
    - Attach old phone to bicycle, create a gps reporting application to automatically sync gps data with home station to gather travel routes and stats.

Good ideas, or what about this. How about an app on your phone that cracks all wifis in the vicinity, like automated wardriving when you go for a stroll or something. Free wifi everywhere.

????
    PROFIT!

Or just a piece of malware that erases the master boot record once it's executed for the lulz. IDK i'm not that creative and making a bot seems blasé.
    LiquidIce Houston
    Good ideas, or what about this. How about an app on your phone that cracks all wifis in the vicinity, like automated wardriving when you go for a stroll or something. Free wifi everywhere. Then try default router passwords and wipe the router with customized openwrt firmware to inject ads/malwarez or ssl-strip the network and get paypal passwordz from the network

????
    PROFIT!

Or just a piece of malware that erases the master boot record once it's executed for the lulz. IDK i'm not that creative and making a bot seems blasé.

I slightly altered your vision, what do you think?

Btw, bots are awesome. Automate everything. Make irc/slack/whatsapp bots that interface with your home automation/project deployment code and make it do things.

I slightly altered your vision, what do you think?

Couldn't we just make a botnet out of the routers, i already have sauce code for a router botnet, how's your perl? We just need to add some malicious subroutines and dank obfuscation and encoding to frustrate reverse engineers and for anti-forensics and such.

https://gitlab.com/rav7teif/linux.wifatch

Cyber world domination is on my bucket list but i'll settle for stealing banking info as well though, lewl.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Couldn't we just make a botnet out of the routers, i already have sauce code for a router botnet, how's your perl? We just need to add some malicious subroutines and dank obfuscation and encoding to frustrate reverse engineers and for anti-forensics and such.

https://gitlab.com/rav7teif/linux.wifatch

Cyber world domination is on my bucket list but i'll settle for stealing banking info as well though, lewl.

If you decide to do this, I'll definitely make a botnet with my whole town. Please keep me updated.
Jump to Top