User Controls

ITS CHRISTMAS DAY HERE IMMA OPEN ALL MY FUCKING PRESENTS OMFG OMG OMG OMFG OH FUCK FUCK FUCK LETS GO LETS

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    LETS GO LETS OPEN IMMA OPEN ALL MY PRIZES OMG ITS CHRISTMAS DAY HERE OMG GOOOOOO
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm sitting by the fireplace waiting on that fat fuck. 5 hours left.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    How many pink dildos gave you opened op?
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    You guys realize that it used to be an exchange of one gift to one other person and if an odd amount of people it could be thrown in a pile and everyone pick one they didn't make or purchase.

then if not practical they may exchange to another person who may find it useful

it's just a ritual of gathering and giving. it's was never meant to be free shit for people
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World You guys realize that it used to be an exchange of one gift to one other person and if an odd amount of people it could be thrown in a pile and everyone pick one they didn't make or purchase.

then if not practical they may exchange to another person who may find it useful

it's just a ritual of gathering and giving. it's was never meant to be free shit for people

so whats boxing day then?

HUH?
    Cocaine
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Cocaine

what about it
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls so whats boxing day then?

HUH?

Americans don't celebrate it. Most place it in their paper bins after breaking it down. The Brave ones shove it up into their fireplace and light that shit

But I guess it's a day to break down the hidden walls of their gift to you which brought you so much joy but is now a withered flower
    Octavian motherfucker
    How many cans of special brew did you get Grylls?
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World Americans don't celebrate it. Most place it in their paper bins after breaking it down. The Brave ones shove it up into their fireplace and light that shit

But I guess it's a day to break down the hidden walls of their gift to you which brought you so much joy but is now a withered flower

basically it’s box up your old shit and throw it unfortunate folk

Originally posted by Octavian How many cans of special brew did you get Grylls?

i’m gonna fuxking go hard this weekend though my liver is prepared for a week
    Octavian motherfucker
    I know I might just relapse whilst it's Christmas.

Then I think of the hangover and just say no.
    Originally posted by Octavian I know I might just relapse whilst it's Christmas.

Then I think of the hangover and just say no.

i have it all planned out basically gonna hit the booze hard until new year and have 2 bags of charlie ready for new year eve

i have to do it

after that i’m detoxing, i mean it
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Grylls i have it all planned out basically gonna hit the booze hard until new year and have 2 bags of charlie ready for new year eve

i have to do it

That's sounds cirrhosis-ly good, have fun!

I think I'll enter the new year alone, cba with Charlie and alcohol. Going to prepare a noose and hang myself.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls i have it all planned out basically gonna hit the booze hard until new year and have 2 bags of charlie ready for new year eve

i have to do it

wot charlie m8
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by cigreting wot charlie m8

Flake m8
    Originally posted by Octavian Flake m8

my liver has had a good rest, like i said before just one final blowout and i swear i’m gonna stop everything in the new year

what you doing today?

i’m gonna have another hour kip before the family do
    Octavian motherfucker
    Reading books, looking at news, masturbating and chilling. Just another day for me.
    Originally posted by Octavian Reading books, looking at news, masturbating and chilling. Just another day for me.

i wish thats what i did now
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Grylls i wish thats what i did now

Mate it fucking sucks, that new company has bailed to Jersey for tax evasion. I still got my last pay cheque doe. They asked me to come with but I cba living on some shitty island, what if I relapsed, there's no dealers there.
    Originally posted by Octavian Mate it fucking sucks, that new company has bailed to Jersey for tax evasion. I still got my last pay cheque doe. They asked me to come with but I cba living on some shitty island, what if I relapsed, there's no dealers there.

Lots of poon from all over Europe though during the summer months.
Jump to Top