User Controls

List of Chinese phrases and words for Vinny to translate

You must record yourself speaking them

Break apart the words and their meaning

Handwrite the words and post a picture

These are the requirements for the CCP mandated HSK tests for literacy in chinese. You need to read, write, speak, and understand. It's called the 4 points of understanding.

圣诞节快乐!

圣诞老人

严寒北方的永久积雪

事已至此, 无法挽回

“我假装听懂了, 因为我不想看上去像个傻瓜。我不明白你在说些什么。” -vinny
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Unrelated/Related

Im told Korean Calligraphy is easy to learn in a week. even a day for some. Though you may not be able to speak it, you can write shit down once you understand it.
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World Unrelated/Related

Im told Korean Calligraphy is easy to learn in a week. even a day for some. Though you may not be able to speak it, you can write shit down once you understand it.

Well its an betabet so yeah its a lot easier than Chinese or Japanese.
    Nobody cares just use Google translate you fucking retards
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    For someone so proud of being a spic you sure do like other cultures more lol
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Benny if you need help just ask me and I'll ask at the local Chinese takeaway.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Ratchet nigger
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by WellHung Ratchet nigger

Your girlfriend isn't here.
    Originally posted by Number13 For someone so proud of being a spic you sure do like other cultures more lol

No I don't. See my username.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace You must record yourself speaking them

Break apart the words and their meaning

Handwrite the words and post a picture

These are the requirements for the CCP mandated HSK tests for literacy in chinese. You need to read, write, speak, and understand. It's called the 4 points of understanding.

圣诞节快乐!

圣诞老人

严寒北方的永久积雪

事已至此, 无法挽回

“我假装听懂了, 因为我不想看上去像个傻瓜。我不明白你在说些什么。” -vinny

if you think this is going to trigger me into doing things that could potentially dox myself, you are sore and mistaken. very sore, and very mistaken.

if i care to prove my chinkiness to you i will just post a pict of my superior, toe carn colored skin.

but i wont.

so have a jelly christmass.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Benny if you need help just ask me and I'll ask at the local Chinese takeaway.

they might not even be real chinese at all.

possibly vietnamese, like those found in refrigerated truck the other day.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Well its an betabet so yeah its a lot easier than Chinese or Japanese.

korean betabet.

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace No I don't. See my username.

You make it a big thing that you speak chinese though and you don't live in mexico, where's the spanish phrases thread, nigger?
    How do you say colossal retard?
    Originally posted by Number13 You make it a big thing that you speak chinese though and you don't live in mexico, where's the spanish phrases thread, nigger?
    How do you say colossal retard?

retardo del collosado,
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Number13 You make it a big thing that you speak chinese

no he doesnt.

idk what translation engine he uses but its a beta, feminine, and extremely polite one.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    M
    SCANNED THE THREAD

NO TRANSLATIONS

STILL A FAKE CHINK, VINNY IS
    Try Google translation
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    I still hate you all equally
    多食令人見鬼狂走
    久服通神明輕身
Jump to Top