User Controls

Is it okay that I might get festively plump in the next few days?

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Please dont bully me or call me a fat fuck if i do, thanks you and marry chrismas to all x
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    No, But it's OK if you fuck a nigger.
    Originally posted by WellHung No, But it's OK if you fuck a nigger.

i already have a couple hanging next to my stockings
    I postpone my normally healthy diet for holiday food. Life without cookies is no life at all. Get fat grylls. Get fat and be happy. Fuck the world.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    absolutely not
    Festively kill yourself
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls Please dont bully me or call me a fat fuck if i do, thanks you and marry chrismas to all x

Don't call you "a fat fuck if you do"?

do what? materialize as an overweight person? So you're saying you're not fat but you will suddenly be fat?
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I postpone my normally healthy diet for holiday food. Life without cookies is no life at all. Get fat grylls. Get fat and be happy. Fuck the world.

No. Fuck YOUR World

-Fuck Your World
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Festively kill yourself

Satan's Children Lives In Canaduh
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World Don't call you "a fat fuck if you do"?

do what? materialize as an overweight person? So you're saying you're not fat but you will suddenly be fat?

pls dont bully me i was just saying maybe i will indulge sooo much

will you think of me different?

we will still be friends right??/
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Me?
    Originally posted by Erekshun Me?

you?
    Originally posted by Grylls pls dont bully me i was just saying maybe i will indulge sooo much

will you think of me different?

we will still be friends right??/

Dude.. I'm just fucking with you. Do it for a few days. That's normal.

Don't do it if it's going to give you a cardiac arrest. walk that meal off but indulge

I need to practice what I preach. One of my Resolutions is to get more aerobic style supersize including bike riding again.
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World Dude.. I'm just fucking with you. Do it for a few days. That's normal.

Don't do it if it's going to give you a cardiac arrest. walk that meal off but indulge

I need to practice what I preach. One of my Resolutions is to get more aerobic style supersize including bike riding again.

man fuck the aerobic exercise im just gonna waddle like a penguin for a couple of weeks before i get my stamina back up
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World Dude.. I'm just fucking with you. Do it for a few days. That's normal.

aren't you that glowing radioactive gont
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood aren't you that glowing radioactive gont

i thought that was u
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls man fuck the aerobic exercise im just gonna waddle like a penguin for a couple of weeks before i get my stamina back up

m8 u need dat stamina up fer when u ram ur dik in my but fag
    Originally posted by cigreting m8 u need dat stamina up fer when u ram ur dik in my but fag

m8 am sory but i got an new bf it ur uncle he has a massiv blak dik
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Is this faggitsin.space?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood aren't you that glowing radioactive gont

I am not indeed so
Jump to Top