User Controls

Praise Jesus

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Lol op is the kinda gont that says his pants are ironic lolok
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Lol op is the kinda gont that says his pants are ironic lolok

I don't even pay attention to my clothes.
    You're someone who feels validated by what you wear and where you work.
    Sad.
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Is that a man singing?
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World Is that a man singing?

You're free to touch yourseof while listening to that video, Jesus won't judge you.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You're free to touch yourseof while listening to that video, Jesus won't judge you.

Yes.. It is simpler to project by evading a simple question with snarky remark shows you're upset,offended and showing signs everyone will find out what you're hiding every moment of every day.
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World Yes.. It is simpler to project by evading a simple question with snarky remark shows you're upset,offended and showing signs everyone will find out what you're hiding every moment of every day.

Your post literally reads like a cheap copy paste bot.
    You're not even real.
    Your grammatical errors and sentence structure are identical to mine.
    It blows my mind that someone would invest so much effort into a nobody like me.
    This is pretty amazing btw

Either I am drunk out of my mind or somebody is so lame they would dedicate their life to paychoanalyze me.

I just farted btw

Goodnight
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Have you ever even read the bible?

You think,Christmas is a jokeand just,about consumerism while felatianting capitalist scum

I am,going to kill all of you
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Have you ever even read the bible?

You think,Christmas is a jokeand just,about consumerism while felatianting capitalist scum

I am,going to kill all of you

Try it.
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    christmas has never saved anyone's soul. christ however, has!!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Mmmmmmmmm dat homogenous society doe
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You're free to touch yourseof while listening to that video, Jesus won't judge you.

His dad will though.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I don't even pay attention to my clothes.
    You're someone who feels validated by what you wear and where you work.
    Sad.

uh... no... i just wear jeans and a t-shirt and vans slip ons.. and I hate working lol..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby and I hate working lol..

Most sane people do, that's why you get paid for it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Most sane people do, that's why you get paid for it.

welll hur durrr
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby welll hur durrr

So rude
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I make more than all of you and donate more to charity than all of you as well.

Capitalism works!
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Your grammatical errors and sentence structure are identical to mine.
    It blows my mind that someone would invest so much effort into a nobody like me.

Don't ever compare me to yourself again you piece of shit. I don't do creepy stalking shit like you while homeless in my Car.

as for stalking, you and Luigi should shack it together.
    Let him show you hist foosball game on top of the shack
Jump to Top