User Controls

Rudy Giuliani insists he's 'more of a jedi' than George Soros, who survived the Holocaust

Giuliani was raised Roman Catholic. Soros is a Holocaust survivor

"Don't tell me I'm anti-Semitic if I oppose him," Giuliani said. "Soros is hardly a jedi. I'm more of a jedi than Soros is. I probably know more about — he doesn't go to church; he doesn't go to religion — synagogue."

[citation needed]
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Kroft: “My understanding is that you went … went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the J*ws.”

Soros: “Yes, that’s right. Yes.”

Kroft: “I mean, that’s — that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?”

Soros: “Not, not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don’t … you don’t see the connection. But it was — it created no — no problem at all.”

Kroft: “No feeling of guilt?”

Soros: “No.”

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary.[41] The Nazis barred jedi children from attending school, and Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Judenrat ("jedi Council"), which had been established during the occupation. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis: "The jedi Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the jedi Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper ... I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian jedi lawyers. He said, 'You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported'."

Soros did not return to that job; his family survived the war by purchasing documents to say that they were Christians. Later that year at age 14, Soros posed as the Christian godson of an official of the collaborationist Hungarian government's Ministry of Agriculture, who himself had a jedi wife in hiding. On one occasion, rather than leave the 14-year-old alone, the official took Soros with him while inventorizing a jedi family's confiscated estate. Tivadar saved not only his immediate family but also many other Hungarian jedis, and Soros later wrote that 1944 had been "the happiest [year] of his life," for it had given him the opportunity to witness his father's heroism.

Cute and all when you cherry pick facts to twist your agenda, but the truth is more complex and shows his real character. Which is not one of a traitor, but a hero who helped save his people. Try again. With facts this time.
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 Kroft: “My understanding is that you went … went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the J*ws.”

Kroft: “I mean, that’s — that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?”

Soros: “Not, not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don’t … you don’t see the connection. But it was — it created no — no problem at all.”

he smiled several times as well.

Many of these people are just born into jedi Families. But they're athiest Cultural jedis and he probably was annoyed by other jedis trying to get him to pray with them.

So He out the jedis. He was no Schindler. then again Schindler started to do the same but had a plan to try and free his people by playing the part.

"If not me, someone else". then smiles.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    op watches kyle kalinski on the reg
    but.. the only thing good about §m£ÂgØL is he doesn't fundamentally critially give himself away, he might give his asshole and his semen away but thats only temporary, he is who he is for better for worse. I'm pretty sure he's a read spinoza lately. He can tell you his darkest secrets, but then he can revert back to who he used to be and run away with them, he's very woke, fam.
    amazing, when Donald Trump gave the Clintons millions for their campaign fund, the Democrats thought he was a Genius.
    when Soros donates to the Left Winged cause, they rewrite his biography.

i wonder though, if Soros suddenly jumps ship like Trump did, will the Democrats (who thought Trump was a Genius then) turn on Soros and report the TRUTH about him selling out his flesh and blood heritage?
    they turned on Trump and now trying to Impeach him.

no doubt, they would cut soros nuts off if he became Right Winged!!
    it's who the whack nutjob democrats are!!

just look at who created this thread...

enough said!!
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 amazing, when Donald Trump gave the Clintons millions for their campaign fund, the Democrats thought he was a Genius.
    when Soros donates to the Left Winged cause, they rewrite his biography.

i wonder though, if Soros suddenly jumps ship like Trump did, will the Democrats (who thought Trump was a Genius then) turn on Soros and report the TRUTH about him selling out his flesh and blood heritage?

Lol rewrite

The source on that is literally from his published biography

https://books.google.com/books?id=W1Jn4zYBom8C&pg=PA5#v=onepage&q&f=false
    Literally one instance of coming along on an inventory of already confiscated shit, as a 14yr old boy

It's hilarious how the right wong media portrays this as being some nazi snitch on his own people
    you can send all the links you want. i went directly to that conversation and copy/pasted it as it factually took place. and this is what that conversation stated:

Kroft: “My understanding is that you went … went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the J*ws.”

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    We are all Holocaust survivors.

I myself was gassed 6 million times, and escaped Dr. Mengele, the epidemiologist, who tried to inject me with autism forming vaccines, to be raised by wolves in the Polish winter.

I need reparations.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Literally one instance of coming along on an inventory of already confiscated shit, as a 14yr old boy

It's hilarious how the right wong media portrays this as being some nazi snitch on his own people

§m£ÂgØL you're ignoring me again. I'm trying to help you be self actualized. This is where the healing begins.
    The Mexicans of the homosexual variety need reparations the most; they weren't gassed a single time yet, and that's just plain unfair.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Sounds interesting this Soros bloke.

**orders loads of books on him**
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Jim Rogers (who wrote a lot of books, audiobooks, and does interviews) worked with Soros, and gets really cagey whenever discussing him, like there's something really weird there.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Jim Rogers (who wrote a lot of books, audiobooks, and does interviews) worked with Soros, and gets really cagey whenever discussing him, like there's something really weird there.

it's called being scared, since he knows that soros sold out his own heritage, what would he do to Rogers?

and it's hard to always keep a lie the truth, especially, when your neck is on the line from the Devil!!
    Octavian motherfucker
    He destablisized the Asian economy so he's a good jedi in my books.
Jump to Top