User Controls

Man sentenced to 30 years for knowingly infecting women

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    A herpes-positive man has been handed a 30 year sentence after knowingly transferring the virus to three women police say he targeted on dating apps.

Rudolph Jericho Smith, 37, of Federick, Maryland will serve nine of those years behind bars with the rest suspended.

Frederick County State's Attorney’s Office said Friday that Smith entered an Alford plea to three counts of second degree assault and three counts of knowingly attempting to transfer herpes simplex virus on September 13.

Officials had previously said Smith had met some of the women he infected on dating apps.

Following the sentencing State's Attorney Charlie Smith said: 'While herpes is not what it was 15 years ago with effective treatments that now exist, these victims will be impacted by this defendant's actions for the rest of their lives.'

Smith was arrested and charged in April after a 21-month long investigation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7822697/HIV-positive-man-37-sentenced-30-years-knowingly-transferring-virus-three-women.html
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Who on here has herpes?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    kr0z lol

why the fuck did that require a 21-month investigation
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by aldra kr0z lol

why the fuck did that require a 21-month investigation

That's how long it took the virus to fully manifest for pics.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    That seems unusual. Perhaps one of the victims pushed for the investigation themselves.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Oh.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I don't have clap anymore, my bloods came back negative so I don't have hep or HIV either.

Yay!
    Originally posted by Octavian I don't have clap anymore, my bloods came back negative so I don't have hep or HIV either.

Yay!

Why so negative?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    About 20yrs ago I knew a guy who was knowingly infecting women with AIDs. He was Bass player in my friends local band and he'd have sexual congress with bitches he met at the bars they used to play. The rest of the band eventually kicked him out for it and reported him to the police but the cops didn't do shit about it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson About 20yrs ago I knew a guy who was knowingly infecting women with AIDs. He was Bass player in my friends local band and he'd have sexual congress with bitches he met at the bars they used to play. The rest of the band eventually kicked him out for it and reported him to the police but the cops didn't do shit about it.

That's really bad, I guess he dead now?
    Originally posted by Octavian That's really bad, I guess he dead now?

Don't know what happened to him after he got kicked out of the band, they called the cops on him half a dozen times but they just were not interested, I'm sure they would be these days...though it's not like 20yrs ago was the stone(r) age.
    The late 90s? That really sucks.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson About 20yrs ago I knew a guy who was knowingly infecting women with AIDs. He was Bass player in my friends local band and he'd have sexual congress with bitches he met at the bars they used to play. The rest of the band eventually kicked him out for it and reported him to the police but the cops didn't do shit about it.

My first ex-wife died from AIDS back in, I believe, 1995. She said the guy who infected her was pure evil. I believe her. It is a terrible way to die.
    Originally posted by stl1 My first ex-wife died from AIDS back in, I believe, 1995. She said the guy who infected her was pure evil. I believe her. It is a terrible way to die.

How did he get it?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The important information needed to know here is that she never infected anyone else. She got infected about six months after we divorced. She crusaded against AIDS and for the practice of safe sex. She became very well known in the LGBTQXYZ community and gave many speeches. The church at her funeral was standing room only with some of the strangest individuals I have ever seen.
    Originally posted by stl1 The important information needed to know here is that she never infected anyone else.

AIDS transmission from female to male is quite rare. It can happen, but mostly it doesn't.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by stl1 My first ex-wife died from AIDS back in, I believe, 1995. She said the guy who infected her was pure evil. I believe her. It is a terrible way to die.

thats what she gets for whoring around m8
    gotta pay to play
    cigreting Dark Matter
    That fag in the op ia a retard. Here is how you get out of this.
    "Bby i think u gave me herpes"
    "Remember i told u i had it and u didnt care u said"
    problem solved

Do you have AIDS?
    Not at all.
    *has unprotected sex*
    There. You now have AIDS.
    What??
    I lied. Just wanted to give it to you, so I'm not alone.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country AIDS transmission from female to male is quite rare. It can happen, but mostly it doesn't.

Because there's usually no ripping or tearing. It's a natural fit.
Jump to Top