User Controls

Official-Unofficial 2020 New Years Resolution Thread

Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    OK..

-Try and drive more and find better sweet-spots to pull in at least 200-250 a day rather than 100-150. cause my popular rating is dropping fast. They don't smile at me when I go into the hub. actually they never did. I'm a piece of shit. Need to start saving money for property high in the snow country of Mt Shasta and or Desert. And no none of you can grow your pot on it. It will be vegetable experimental in natural organic soil with hydroponic lights (red-blue LED strings) underground in a basement lair. "California doesn't have Basements" .. mine will.

2020 New Years Resolution. Create an Event Calendar and follow it religiously throughout the Roaring 20s to come.

-Learn Spanish (or as much as possible) and Learn to speak it native to North American Standards.

-Learn Mandarin and proper pronunciations. (May hold off till 2021)

-Learn to Play Bass with tabs first. then relearn sheet music (which is just bass cleft I would assume)

-Learn to read or memorize bettererrr. Learn Binary number sets. How to write in Binary for translations to English text

-Learn to Code. Starting with Python. Followup with Beeno's "NSA-Ouroboros" as pattern solving cpu functionality as you would listing to a human's vital signs, breathing as that of a human-Polygraphic Roboto Man thingy

-Humble and Dehumanize self to better self and learn knowledge yet, still humble self by calling self a Piece of shit everyday until you become less of a piece of shit.

-There is always more to learn. Know when to show what your learn. Don't valuable time throwing pearls at pigs when they will bleed you dry when Armageddon arrives. Prolly 2028 or 2036.

-Say nothing to people who call me a Piece of shit. It's not very humble to talk back. Yet don't be a pushover. Stand your ground if physical abuse comes at Ya.

-Place a Banner on wall to see every-morning. "A Smart Man Knows What To Say. A Wise Man Knows NOT to Say It". The Wise Holds Their Tongue. there is nothing to gain from arguing with feeble minded or stubborn educated people.

-Reserves right to add more

Adds one more

-advance math skills.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Seriously.. Hung-well says something predictably random and gets a ton of replies on his threads and no one takes this seriously

GHEY.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I hope that I finally say FUCK IT AND DIE!!@!!.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    read less walls of text
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    new years' resolutions are fake and gay. if you want to change your life, just do it
    Originally posted by aldra new years' resolutions are fake and gay. if you want to change your life, just do it

he didnt learn that in the first 5 decades of his life what makes you think he will now.
    i might stop smoking weed the timing is just a coincidence though i am broke for january
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny he didnt learn that in the first 5 decades of his life what makes you think he will now.

A: I hate the shit out of you

and #2: STFU

don't worry, after Jan 1st I'll be Humble Pie ;)
Jump to Top