User Controls

ask me anything

cigreting Dark Matter
    Alright ladies and gents. Go ahead and ax cigreting about anything and i shall share with you my years of wisedom
    why are you such a homo
    WellHung Black Hole
    Why do u fuck so many niggers?
    What's the risk of anal cancer if you don't get a colonoscopy regularly..or ever? (as a percentage versus those who do).

I'm thinking death is more appealing.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    When can I come pick up that TV or at least just smoke a bowl with ya?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Do you touch penises, or live like a diabetic unemployed white trash in a motel like Well Hung?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Have you ever gotten fired from a really high-paying job because you got too drunk, and pissed off the boss?
    Can we get some fucking answers up in here..anal cancer, what's the fucking deal?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Are you a fat diabetic loser with zero job prospects, no friends or family and not had sex in years?
    WellHung Black Hole
    🤣
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Why is the rent so damn high?
    Originally posted by Octavian Are you a fat diabetic loser with zero job prospects, no friends or family and not had sex in years?

If so Join NIS! where like minded individuals gather for self flagellation parties.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Have u blown a couple holes in ur nose from excessive cocaine insufflation?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by WellHung Have u blown a couple holes in ur nose from excessive cocaine insufflation?

Still sober.

Lol your mum is dead and you have no family to spend christmas with.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What's the risk of anal cancer if you don't get a colonoscopy regularly..or ever? (as a percentage versus those who do).

I'm thinking death is more appealing.

I highly recommend going online and having some adult diapers delivered. I shit my damn bed earlier this year prepping for one.

Bend over and spread 'em, Boo!

Actually, they put you out and lay you on your side as they do who-knows-what indignities to your cornhole.
    Originally posted by stl1 I highly recommend going online and having some adult diapers delivered. I shit my damn bed earlier this year prepping for one.

Bend over and spread 'em, Boo!

Actually, they put you out and lay you on your side as they do who-knows-what indignities to your cornhole.

I've only ever had my own finger up there and that was on accident when the toilet paper broke.
    i thought they gave you a lidocaine enema and morphine sounds like a date to me
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Video camera snake up close and personal.

I'm not kidding about the adult diapers either. I will definitely be buying a small package in another 9+ years.

Hell, by then they may be my daily wear and I'll be having my nurse get me the large economy box!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've only ever had my own finger up there and that was on accident when the toilet paper broke.

Actually that's not true, I just remembered when I was 7 and in hospital having my appendix out the nurse asked me when was the last time I went to the toilet for #2 I said a week ago (because I'd been using a bedpan...not physically going to the toilet) She wheeled me in a room and stuck what looked like a horse pill up my ass. I yelped and said why you do that? She said "to make you go"...I said "I've been pooping!!! you asked when I went to the toilet..i've been pooping in a pan not the toilet".

Back in those days you spent 2 weeks in hospital for your appendix now they throw you out the same/next day.
    lol @ calling an suppository a horse pill
Jump to Top