User Controls

World looks on in wonder as CCTV footage from Epstein first apparent suicide attempt "goes missing"

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

The Jeffrey Epstein story just gets more and more suspicious, because now … surveillance video from his failed suicide attempt has mysteriously vanished.

Prosecutors revealed in court Wednesday they could not locate the footage from outside of Epstein’s cell on July 23 — the day of his first reported suicide attempt at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in NYC. That was 2 weeks before he successfully killed himself … according to the Medical Examiner’s report.

The feds had no explanation for why the footage has gone missing — they said they simply can’t find it.

That could spell trouble for Epstein’s cellmate at the time, ex-cop Nick Tartaglione … who was reportedly accused of attacking Epstein that night. He formally requested the video be preserved 2 days after the suicide attempt … in order to clear his name.

Now, it doesn’t appear there’s much evidence to prove one account over the other — Epstein reportedly said Tartaglione attacked him, but he says he tried to save Epstein.

Of course, this all comes amid the highly-scrutinized eventual suicide — which is now the subject of a criminal probe. Two prison guards on duty the night Epstein died have been accused of falsifying records — making it seem like they’d made the required checks on Epstein’s cell that night when they really hadn’t.

Those guards have pled not guilty.
    https://www.tmz.com/2019/12/18/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-attempt-surveillance-footage-missing/

Does ANYONE believe this shit?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rrr African Astronaut
    I ate it
    Octavian motherfucker
    They found it, the obvious edited version.
    he masturbated himself to death and his family is paying them not to release the footage to save what little dignity is left of his reputation
    i just want to give feedback regarding the thread title.

its lame and uncatchy.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i just want to give feedback regarding the thread title.

its lame and uncatchy.

Why?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Why?

idk, juat not click-baity.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny idk, juat not click-baity.

How about "you won't believe what just went missing, and Donald Trump embarrassed himself"
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country How about "you won't believe what just went missing, and Donald Trump embarrassed himself"

"confirmed ; donald trump ordered CCTV recording destroyed, leaks show."
Jump to Top