User Controls

I just had a flashback where I almost had a threesome with two teens

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I remember when I lived in the usa and went to this barns and nobles in chico and these two young gals I mean hotties off the hook or off the chain young fine thangs around 14-15 sat nest to me on lounge chairs and I was hell of shy. I was like stiff necked didnt even want to make eye contact I was sonervous. And this was around when I was 22 or so (my arrest with the glenn county one came at 24 btw) and they were the ones who started talking to me, at least one of them. They also were hella mature and looking at home rennovation or i terior design magazines and would not keave. I would also not leave. I was just hoping for a mriacle some sort of a conversation starter. Eventually their mom or someone came for them and they left and turned around and waved at me and said bye. And by bye this was so sad because it was bye forever to me.
    I mean i just remember them talking to me at least a few times kr over wnd over again and i was nverous each time. Why do you guys think ive been so nervous wround young girls my whole life? I asked this before btw and you guys started talking shit.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Because ur a pussy, and ur scared of rejection.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    pics?
    The crazy thing is I had a car at that time parked in back we dould have went to at the end of the parking with an open lot. Oh and i think they were 13-14 and hella agressive like they knew what theyw anted. I was hell of young then too like 22-23.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    unsub
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat I mean hotties off the hook or off the chain young fine thangs around 14-15

I was so nervous.

Eventually their mom or someone came for them

G African Astronaut
    Only threesome this basket case has had was lithium,depakote & seroquel.
Jump to Top