User Controls

ATTN iam_asiam68

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    r u asian?

i keep reading ur name as iam_asian
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Iam_isgoingtokickyourasssohardyoullneedtounbuttonyourcollartotakeashit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by stl1 Iam_isgoingtokickyourasssohardyoullneedtounbuttonyourcollartotakeashit

wat
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Sounditout.
    gel;gweropgj34tjwgpowgwormg[erm,wg4]g.]wh.rw][hl35u=-yo4w-lge][weg[wltgl34]yk34gniggerwgfwet.2t2#3.t23#t.gwgfaggetrg[wegwg,twge,gsbitchepqkr3p3g
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I see.
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    no, it's as i am = asiam

but all of DH knows this so it will be old news to them, but not for you...

this song here really does sum up my life.

(just listen to the lyrics, it is my entire life till i finally said, enough)

i was raised in a wonderful caucasian christian home, wanting nothing, with all of my needs met in life.
    my Grandfather a well known evangelist and bible teacher, my Father with similar credentials, and then there was me, Lucifer incarnate.

it all began very young for me. like when my Grandfather and other members of the church caught me banging the visiting preachers daughter, in the baptismal tank, around 11 years old.

i had a real authority issue and it got me into so much trouble that when i turned 18, i was given the choice Enlist in the Military or spend the same amount of time behind bars.

it wasn't too long after that, George Bush 1 had my ass in Kuwait. 7 different times, we confirmed Saddam Hussein, but never was given the go light to kill him. but that did not mean we could not kill everyone else.

i really thought i had worked things out, by using my weapon, to unleash the rage locked up inside of me.

next thing i know, i was being pulled over by a pig who decided to rough me. i dropped that bitch like a punk ass with 1 punch to his jaw. the only thing that saved my ass from a very long term sentence, was the dashboard cam revealed the pig entrapped me, a VETERAN of the USA!!

after basically getting away with that (the fines hurt like hell, won't even joke about that), i found myself married to the daughter of the leader of the Hell's Henchman, a offshoot biker group connected to the Hell's Angels (colors red /white). the biggest mistake with these fools was getting patched. and that split was as ugly as you can let your minds imagine.

after that, i went from one bitch to the next and just spent a miserable existence.

in fact, it was just a few years ago, my Father still alive then. he became my best friend. i never felt such a loss, such a part of me missing when he died. but i promised him on his deathbed to change and to live for God.

yeah, i can be mean sometimes, but after fucking my life up like i did (and i have been very successful in all my adventures and work achievements), it's why i post to you here like i do.

some of you, i can tell, are going to crash and burn. but if 1 can be saved, like my Dad told me, it's worth it.

listen to that song (it's the truth about ME)!!
    here are some songs i used to relate with when i was in no man's land living by my own STUPID RULES:

quit yer jibber jabbin i got my answer already
Jump to Top