User Controls

What was your most consequential spring break?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    For me it was the spring break of '99. After that the consequences were never the same.
    Didn't have "spring breaks" when I was a young fella-me-lad back in jolly old England, and if we got a day off school we spent it down the mine.
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Didn't go to a university.

didn't have the pleasure of going to a College Orgy or one of those abnormal type that you went to Lanny
    blaster master victim of incest
    giving my first hand job
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by blaster master Spring break! The spring break in 8th grade my family went to Arizona. When I got back my gf had dumped me for her neighbor.

that sucks but you probably had it coming. I've never had a bad spring break to be honest.
    The next one probably

Likely to involve vegas and hookers so long as I save enough

(and krek)
    From the age of 16 til now
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Lanny For me it was the spring break of '99. After that the consequences were never the same.

I hate you lol
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I would say 03 for sure. Took a train with a girl, had sex with her, came inside her (I think it was my first time coming inside a girl with no condom), did cocaine with my cousins, came back, fought a half black kid during a 1 on 1 basketball game in front of a bunch of people, had a random very young girl try to jump my bones after I told her I might have a girl pregnant because my friend convinced me she definitely was because I nutted in her, got kicked out my mama house because I basically took off for a week so I stayed with my friend closeby and my being kicked out lasted a few days into the going back to school time

Actually, it was very inconsequential when I think about it, apart from my introduction to cocaine, everything else worked itself out (girl didn't get pregnant, beef didn't escalate with the mulatto and me and my mom were cool after) but my meeting with cocaine proved to be fateful but tbh it would have just been a matter of time
    Originally posted by Lanny For me it was the spring break of '99. After that the consequences were never the same.

what happened.

*puts dolls*
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood giving my first hand job

You better take my Mother Fucking phot off your avatar dickhead
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by frala I hate you lol

Mighty fine in '99
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby that sucks but you probably had it coming. I've never had a bad spring break to be honest.

That was before the age of onset of your bipolar one disorder, douglas. You were consistently in a good mood, back in those days.
    Lanny's favorite Spring Break was when he fucked my mom.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    My favorite Spring break was when I fucked a bunch of niggers.
    Originally posted by WellHung That was before the age of onset of your bipolar one disorder, douglas. You were consistently in a good mood, back in those days.

God, FUCK OFF
    Originally posted by DietPiano God, FUCK ANOTHER NIGGER, HUNG
    I went to Beefah Texas my prostate is the size of Walnut Creek. Oh yeah FCK yeah, BIGGG fucking nut niggah
Jump to Top