User Controls

Whyte college girl killed by a 13 year old black boy

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    She evidently was going to the park in the middle of the night to buy weed and got stabbed. Something about this sounds fishy to me.. like weed is so much cheaper and easier to buy.. she went to one of the best universities in the country.. and she's in the local music scene so why did she have to go meet a nigger in the middle of the night in the park? Like I've never done that.. in fact I don't even pay for weed anymore really. Just kinda weird that a popular rich whyte girl would go meet with people she doesn't even know just to get stabbed and die.. like didn't she get the memo that poor blacks hate rich whyte blonde people?

Nigs and bimbos...what do you expect?
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    She's White and jedi.

there was a post about it already, Kr0z
    If she was fat and ugly would you have made this thread sir?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nigs and bimbos…what do you expect?

I expected exactly that, when the story first came out a week ago I said "i bet their black" and everyone started calling me a racist, even though I'm not i'm just real. Like she probably thought she was being cool to walk up to lil black boys with knives in the middle of the night, instead of just asking one of her honkey friends at the college her parents paid for her to go to because it was the most liberal one in jediyork.. now their kinda pissed that the news put her on blast but wont show the black kids that killed her. Like technically she is an adult but she died at the hands of "children" just goes to show that age is only a number but intelligence doesn't come with that said age.
    It's pretty effed up. this young lady had her whole future in front of her and a little monster born in 2006 took it away from her
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If she was fat and ugly would you have made this thread sir?

yeah why not? I've made plenty of threads about fat and ugly girls lmao. Her being "pretty" had nothing to do with me making the thread, I made it to showcase of the lame stream media showcases only certain stories, had this "victim" been a black girl or a whyte guy it wouldn't have made national attention.
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World It's pretty effed up. this young lady had her whole future in front of her and a little monster born in 2006 took it away from her

she shouldn't of called him a nigger when dealing with known niggers.. her whyte priv snuck up and bit her on the ass.
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World She's White and jedi.

there was a post about it already, Kr0z

yeah i know I made it, but this is the update you tard that constantly post about jeff hunter and dr mike.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby she shouldn't of called him a nigger when dealing with known niggers.. her whyte priv snuck up and bit her on the ass.

Wait what?

most likely she didn't have White Privs because they don't exist. But White Entitlement does for certain caucasians.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah why not? I've made plenty of threads about fat and ugly girls lmao. Her being "pretty" had nothing to do with me making the thread, I made it to showcase of the lame stream media showcases only certain stories, had this "victim" been a black girl or a whyte guy it wouldn't have made national attention.

Very noble of you sir, forgive my skepticism.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Very noble of you sir, forgive my skepticism.

I pardon you beggin, sir. Buying drugs was a lot riskier than it is today and It just doesn't make a lot of since that she would go to a park to meet randoms for bud.. Like I could see maybe meth or heroin but even that is pretty sketch and you can still get it easily from having a good plug. She was a college kid, weed shouldn't be hard to find at this day in age...

like no one just goes out and gets stabbed to death trying to buy weed these days..

Ive bought meth and heroin off of two guys porking a whyte bitch in their motel room and I never felt like i was going to get shanked, I was more concerned about the pig standing outside but even he wasn't a problem, I carry a switch blade on me at all times for the last 11 months now that I'm allowed to carry one again.
    example of White Entitlement

Rapey Rapey Affluent Boy @ Stanford. let go with a 3 out of 6 month sentence that certainly would have got any other person not affluent up to 30 years in a federal or state prison

Another "Affluent Boy" who killed someone while intoxicated (DUI DWI) at the age of 16 and was let off. goes on Facebook and drinks again and posts it and the judge decided to send his Mother to Prison.
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World example of White Entitlement

Rapey Rapey Affluent Boy @ Stanford. let go with a 3 out of 6 month sentence that certainly would have got any other person not affluent up to 30 years in a federal or state prison

Another "Affluent Boy" who killed someone while intoxicated (DUI DWI) at the age of 16 and was let off. goes on Facebook and drinks again and posts it and the judge decided to send his Mother to Prison.

rape cases aren't federal...

rape cases aren't federal... federal cases are whyte collar crimes that affect the nation on a national level or something like waging war against the military and federal gubberment like the oklahomo city bombing.
    Oh Sorry

ok state crime of 30 years

he gets 3 months
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World Oh Sorry

ok state crime of 30 years

he gets 3 months

pretty sure thats not how it works.. at least here in texas you do a third of your sentence.. but in this black kids case since he's only 13 he will probably be out by 21 or something like that.

you really don't know what you're talking about peedy.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I meant to make a thread about this. Ofc they’re not releasing the minors name or pictures. But three young boys robbing and stabbing a woman to death in a park?

When are we taking to the streets demanding justice? Who’s flipping over police cars? The double standard here is jarring.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin

Brock Turner FINGERED a girl who he’d been romantically involved with earlier in the evening. The only reason it even blew up was bc two frat dudes saw them and decided to be intersectional captain save a hos. It really never should’ve gone as far as it did. They were both young and drunk as fuck. Considering the facts of the case are - a drunk dude without a prior criminal record fingered a drunk girl who he’d been making out with all night, 6 months and registering as a sex offender seems like more than enough. Social justice turns everything up to 11. He didn’t drag her off anywhere. I believe that he testified that he thought she was still conscious. I mean when the average young dude thinks sexual assault, fully clothed drunken fingering with a girl you’ve been back and forth with doesn’t come to mind right away. I can u derstand why an 18 year old wouldn’t be thinking that either.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    https://dailystormer.name/green-haired-sluts-adventure-in-diversity-was-caught-on-camera-she-refused-to-give-her-wallet/

Apparently she wouldn't hand over her purse.
Jump to Top