User Controls

Who needs dating sites

Octavian motherfucker
    I found this co parenting site where hot single females are wanting sperm donors or a co parent, either way they want a baby so it's WIN-WIN!

Within an hour of putting my profile up I've been smashed in messages. From fat ugly Dykes that have the temerity of messaging to some A+ class stunners that want my babies.

Now I no longer have fucking Clap I can seed the human race with my beta genes and bag myself a hawt baby momma.

***WINNING***
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    1993 Houston
    I didn't know it was this easy. Remember sanzenbacher?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by 1993 I didn't know it was this easy. Remember sanzenbacher?

Name rings a bell.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    thats still a dating site
    1993 Houston
    This is the last resort for getting a gf
    blaster master victim of incest
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by blaster master You should rethink your master plan, those chicks only want your sperm and your child support.

Nah it's different over here unless you're on the kid's birth cert them bastards at child maintenance can't get you.

Originally posted by 1993 This is the last resort for getting a gf

I'm a free spirit, not after a relationship but these girls hint at it.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    what if ur kid turns out to be a wariat?

then wut do?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by STER0S what if ur kid turns out to be a wariat?

then wut do?

Drown the cunt
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Thats basass that whatever country your in that they cant make you pay child support unless your on the birth certificate?
    who needs dating sites when you're an unlikeable bitch too afraid to do cocaine because you're a drug addict LOL what a loser. Women like a man who can blow a line and be casual and cool about it
    Originally posted by Octavian I found this co parenting site where hot single females are wanting sperm donors or a co parent, either way they want a baby so it's WIN-WIN!

Within an hour of putting my profile up I've been smashed in messages. From fat ugly Dykes that have the temerity of messaging to some A+ class stunners that want my babies.

Now I no longer have fucking Clap I can seed the human race with my beta genes and bag myself a hawt baby momma.

***WINNING***

Just remember to get the vasectomy first.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by blaster master Yeah, here in the land of the fucked home of the cucked if the mother says you're the father, you're the father until proven otherwise in a court of law.

And you better believe you're going to need an high dollar lawyer and a court order to get a paternity test, they're not going to let you just waltz in there and ask for one.

Thats like being guilty until proven innocent, sounds like the usa. What country is this? Id make a few bitches disappear.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by cigreting Thats like being guilty until proven innocent, sounds like the usa. What country is this? Id make a few bitches disappear.

ur granpa makes my dik disappear wen im fukin his old wrinkly bunghole u fukkin faggit bitch
    Originally posted by blaster master FTFY

lol
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood who needs dating sites when you're an unlikeable bitch too afraid to do cocaine because you're a drug addict LOL what a loser. Women like a man who can blow a line and be casual and cool about it

Says the triggered loser that fucks trannies.

Hahahahahaha

traps are hawt

Jump to Top