User Controls

It's Bonus day

I wonder how may thousands of $ my check will be this year.

Plans on how to spend

1. Pay my car off. Only $700 left on it.
    2. Maybe apply for citizenship before it goes up 83%
    3. Build a new PC as my VR headset struggles a little bit with some stuff
    4. New pair of shoes for work.
    5. Indivision ECS scandoubler for the Amiga 600 I just rebuilt
    6. Get a Butter Chicken curry from the local Indo/paki restaurant.

How will you guys be spending yours?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Bonus? 😒 Whats dat?
    I NEED MY BONUS CUP TIME TO WAKE UP AHHHH!!!

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Lol op doesn't even own his own car
    WellHung Black Hole
    I fucked a few niggers with my bonus.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Lol op doesn't even own his own car

It makes financial sense to spread payments and hang on to your cash...especially when it's a 0% loan. Most financial advisers will tell you that it's a bad idea to lay down cash when you don't need to, you make the cash work for you instead.

Death for example, you buy a house and have insurance..if you die the house is paid off by the insurance...so your beneficiary has both the cash and a paid for house.

...think man...think!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    7. Donate to charity

8. Spend some of it on a lady in your life
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    0% apr my ass, they just include the interest in the price of the car.

Originally posted by Grylls 7. Donate to charity

8. Spend some of it on a lady in your life

Turns out Uncle Scrooge is hard gay
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    salary ass nigga
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country 0% apr my ass, they just include the interest in the price of the car.

That's why you negotiate the $ price of the car BEFORE the payment terms ;)
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's why you negotiate the $ price of the car BEFORE the payment terms ;)

I bet you can't haggle for sheeeit
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I bet you can't haggle for sheeeit

I negotiate deals everyday, part of my job. BOOM NIGGA....I SAID BOOOOOOOOM

(and no it's the the price of fries)
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It makes financial sense to spread payments and hang on to your cash…especially when it's a 0% loan. Most financial advisers will tell you that it's a bad idea to lay down cash when you don't need to, you make the cash work for you instead.

Death for example, you buy a house and have insurance..if you die the house is paid off by the insurance…so your beneficiary has both the cash and a paid for house.

…think man…think!

way to put bulls eye on your head.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny way to put bulls eye on your head.

I doubt the Houston cats home is going to put out a hit on me.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I negotiate deals everyday, part of my job.

OK Donald.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Also US Citizenship is a bitch if you ever leave the country from a tax point of view.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Also US Citizenship is a bitch if you ever leave the country from a tax point of view.

How so.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How so.

Cos you have to pay tax on your income even neither your income nor yourself are in America.
    https://www.thebalance.com/accidental-americans-tax-penalties-for-americans-overseas-3193099

Shit like FATCA, which imposes worldwide reporting obligations on US citizens assets and incomes, are a major problem over here.
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I wonder how may thousands of $ my check will be this year.

Plans on how to spend

2. Maybe apply for citizenship before it goes up 83%

6. Get a Butter Chicken curry from the local Indo/paki restaurant.

How will you guys be spending yours?

2)You have to be here a solid 5 years. You can't go back to England for 5 years or leave the country at all for 5 solid years.

As someone who seems to have traveled.. can you commit to that psychology for 5 solid years? It will be like a fucking marriage.

6) There are shitloads of Paki places in the Tenderloind District now. Maybe you can visit the bay area and lanny will show you some great Paki restaurants and the Shit Art that homeless people paint on walls while on the way to the restaurant.

If you don't throw up then it shows You can too be a local to the bay area.
Jump to Top