User Controls

D amphetamine is better than methamphetamine

It doesn't feel like your brain is dying because it isn't, it doesn't make you super duper paranoid, it doesn't cause much hallucinations, it doesn't give heart palpitations or angina, it doesn't raise your brain temperature which causes damage, you can get to sleep if you take it early enough, and it doesn't give you rhabdo
    1993 Houston
    I wonder how neurotoxilioxicisisoyoyindinoylezog benzedrex is...flimmy flammers
    1993 Houston
    great thread
    1993 Houston
    my brain temperature too high and my pupils naturally dilated
    WellHung Black Hole
    But after doing meth so often ..how do u even feel the effects?
    WellHung Black Hole
    If I could get just dextro generic...that Medicaid wud cover...I would switch over from adderall. But i dont know of anything.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by 1993 my brain temperature too high and my pupils naturally dilated

Fuxk a few niggers and u will feel better.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Why does everyone hate on levo amphetamine so much? Dont they like a physical boost?
    Originally posted by WellHung Why does everyone hate on levo amphetamine so much? Dont they like a physical boost?

Because it feels ticcy, sweaty, and really uncomfortable.

Does medicaid really not cover dexedrine, or are you just being retarded? They cover my freaking restasis which is 600 dollar eye drops. I think you're just being stupid, they cover everything.
    It's literally the best insurance that exists.
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Can you guys just take otc or behind the counter amphetamines (The real stuff) for their real purpose. Decongestant medication?

If you want meth because you feel it widens your scope of things.. ask a doctor for Adderall.. You probably have attention disorder. take low dose like me and SR instead of fast acting.

Street drugs are shit. you don't' know who the fuck is manufacturing it. i know everyone hates big Pharma for being greedy cunts and pushing AIDS infected meds and all.. but it's more regulated.

why do you want to temp the unknown for a high?

Seriously I figured some of you were faking it as a troll or too look cool. but if you honestly are a drug addict.. i don't want to be preachy man. but you're just apart of the shit you bitch about.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano Because it feels ticcy, sweaty, and really uncomfortable.

Does medicaid really not cover dexedrine, or are you just being retarded? They cover my freaking restasis which is 600 dollar eye drops. I think you're just being stupid, they cover everything.

Yea, it does. Ur right. Maybe i will ask about dexedrine.
    60 dollars of meth fucked up my body and life really really bad. I'm not doing it again. If I do, I 100% will end up in prison and full blown schizophrenic.
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    fucking drug addled cunts. this is a serious disease mostly affecting Whites, Hispanics and some asians. Blacks seem to want to chill and smoke blunts.

White people wanting to smoke bath salt and eat human flesh. No wonder the Zombie Crazy by Hollywood is such a popular genre along with Super Heros.

and the US Government actually having Emergency Zombie Apocalypse drills in real neighborhoods across the country.

WTF? stop doing so much speed.
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World fucking drug addled cunts. this is a serious disease mostly affecting Whites, Hispanics and some asians. Blacks seem to want to chill and smoke blunts.

White people wanting to smoke bath salt and eat human flesh. No wonder the Zombie Crazy by Hollywood is such a popular genre along with Super Heros.

and the US Government actually having Emergency Zombie Apocalypse drills in real neighborhoods across the country.

WTF? stop doing so much speed.

I JUST said I'm NOT

OHMIGOD someone forgot his Adderall today

I took that shit for a few years and it's really really bad for you. Do you really think it helps you?
    WellHung Black Hole
    How come you don't appreciate the fight or flight response, diet? Norepinephrine is a beautiful thing. It makes u feel alive and electric. You can channel those peripheral nervous system effects, and put them to good use... by utilizing them at the gym. The greatest euphoria you will ever experience, is resultant from endorphins combined with adderall.
    1993 Houston
    Rystal Reth
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano I JUST said I'm NOT

OHMIGOD someone forgot his Adderall today

I took that shit for a few years and it's really really bad for you. Do you really think it helps you?

It helps millions of people..that's why it's the most heavily prescribed ADHD medication, diet. Just because it doesn't react positively with your body chemistry... Don't make blanket generalizations for others. I use it off label for major depressive disorder. Again, channel That levo-induced physical energy, and put it to good use, by improving your mind, and your body, at the gymnasium.👍😎
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung If I could get just dextro generic…that Medicaid wud cover…I would switch over from adderall. But i dont know of anything.

They make cheap generic Dexedrine. If you qualify for Medicaid you're also well within the income range to qualify for Shire Cares patient assistance, which can be used to get free Vyvanse which is just sustained release all-day dexamp. That's how I was getting (and will be getting again soon) 100% free Vyvanse which usually costs like $400 a month with no insurance.

You can make up to $62,000 a year in a one person household and still get Shire Cares which is 100% coverage for their list of approved drugs, Vyvanse being one of them.

I just looked on GoodRX and you can get 60x 10 mg generic Dexedrine for $30 a month at Walmart with their free discount code.
    Shire cares lol
Jump to Top