if I made a robot that looked like that I would program it to kill itself
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat Created by yours truly:

Why?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat Created by yours truly:

AUTISM
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    It is called spazzing out or robotics in motion as a way to showcase where we as a humanitya re going with smart home, smart building, smart car and robotic automarion. It is an artistic flair or look at the concept.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat It is called spazzing out or robotics in motion as a way to showcase where we as a humanitya re going with smart home, smart building, smart car and robotic automarion. It is an artistic flair or look at the concept.

Mix your artistic flair in a bottle with some bleach and drink it at a social event. Preferably while talking to 50 year old women about your apocalyptic adventures in prison.
    i am tripping out wtf is this lol
    It shows Dierent object or part of an image movig simultanouelsy. Think of it as avant garde or picasso in motion.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Mix your artistic flair in a bottle with some bleach and drink it at a social event. Preferably while talking to 50 year old women about your apocalyptic adventures in prison.

Do you think I am one of those female sociatteles or whatever you call them like in the movie Titanic?
    Why dont you tell The sociatelle looking for handsome and well tanned individuals to uck at these warsaw social events and filming people without their permission Nina Adach this who pretends to be fucking Jordanian and cosmopolitan?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Who are you talking to Wariat?

You're the only poster that replies to himself.
    wariat is plural
Jump to Top