User Controls

eating is such a fucking hassle

i am seriously expected to do this shit 4-5 times a day and go through all the effort of either making or buying something and sitting there being bored while i chew it bite by bite.and i dont want to just eat shitty health food because it will slow me down a little afterwards because now on top of all the other shit i was going to do that day, i have to digest something too. and guess what? i have to do the same exact shit 4 hours from now and every 4 hours after that, or else people will think it's their duty to tell me i look skinny and then act disgusted. i know they're al just jealous though, all my friends who are into fitness and working out always have to limit their carb consumption but i need to eat a ton of them so i never crave bread and can't have it
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Perhaps if you fucked a nigger, you would feel better?
    bigthink victim of incest
    yeah word. eating fucking sucks

I wish we had a metabolism more similar to COCKodiles too.

how primo would that be?

just get on that government issued monthly gazelle subscription and forget about it.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Try breatharianism like those millenial hipsters and fucking starve to death.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Then stop doing it..simple enough.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Even when I have lots of money and smoke a bunch of weed and get the munchies and really want to eat a food I still don't eat, I sit there with my stomach almost in pain from being so hungry but I have trained myself to not let it affect me mentally.

It's bad though because sometimes I play video games all night and don't eat until midnight
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Even when I have lots of money and smoke a bunch of weed and get the munchies and really want to eat a food I still don't eat, I sit there with my stomach almost in pain from being so hungry but I have trained myself to not let it affect me mentally.

It's bad though because sometimes I play video games all night and don't eat until midnight

And that's why you're a virgin loser
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Octavian And that's why you're a virgin loser

🤣
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    OP only likes it when its tossed salads
    Originally posted by Octavian And that's why you're a virgin loser

i fuck niggers like your mom
Jump to Top