User Controls

I asked for a raise today.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    First I went to HR and told them that everyone is under a way too heavy work load lately.
    That the temp workers from the VOA (re-enter society from prison club) are not working out because they only are showing up because their PO told them they have to.
    I informed her that one of the temps came in on Monday coughing up blood.
    Said I want more money for me and everyone hire on.
    She said I had to talk to the President who wont be back until next week but she said she would have a meeting.

Then I went to the plant manager anyways and told him the same shit.
    That I am tired of getting worked into the dirt only to go home and eat dirt because I am being paid dirt.
    He twisted my words all up really good trying to get me to contradict myself on something.
    Accused me of giving him an ultimatum to which I denied.
    I said that if they expect us to keep up the pace they want then we are going to need some kick back too.
    Lately we have starting selling parts individually straight from the plant through amazon.
    It added a lot of extra work to every damn job what with them all having to be packed individually.
    Communication between shifts have broke down to where everyone is just seeing how hard they can fuck over the operators coming to relieve them at the end of their shifts.
    People are making really big fuck ups from just being worn down.
    I said some stuff to him but what I got was a disconnect from his point of view.
    He acted like everything I was saying was news to him.
    Then he asked if I was just trying to get a promotion and that if I was I would have to get someone fired.
    He kept asking me what I wanted him to do about everything.
    I told him he was the manager and to do something.
    He asked me to go around and make a "Stuff I False Outrage About" list.
    Told me to come back with it and he would change everything so I could do less work for more pay.

I felt it went good.

Anyways I started telling my coworkers to help me fill up my list of demands.
    So far all I got on it is

- More Chairs.
    - More Money.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Fonaplats That the temp workers from the VOA (re-enter society from prison club) are not working out because they only are showing up because their PO told them they have to.
    I informed her that one of the temps came in on Monday coughing up blood.

Snitch.

And I bet it went something like this -

Plant manager:"Hey Phil you heard this....it's a fucking CLASSIC! That retard with the plasma telly is demanding we give him a payrise!!!"

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lol u gonna get fired. This is what unions are for.
Jump to Top