User Controls

Fallout 4

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I just started playing it today (technically yesterday) and I have to say .... I'm actually enjoying it now.
    It's an incredibly mediocre game and a joke when you think about it but thw truth is it isn't a bad game at all, it's just woefully mediocre.
    I'm playing on survival so that might be partially why it doesn't feel completely boring.
    As light as the survival rpg elements are they add a nice touch and I really hope they expand upon this type of gameplay in ESVI.
    One of the characters reminds me of someone I met at a psych ward.
    Anyways yeah I've had this game since 2016 or 2017 but I never bothered to get into it because it felt like a carbon copy of FO3 and Skyrim, they really didn't do anything new at all.
    Because of this I'm not holding my hopes up for ESVI but I still have a little hope they'll prove me wrong and make a truly interesting experience again like Oblivion and morrowind.
    i got bored of it once i got power armor and a million guns
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i got bored of it once i got power armor and a million guns

So basically after the second mission?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I just started playing it today (technically yesterday) and I have to say …. I'm actually enjoying it now.
    It's an incredibly mediocre game and a joke when you think about it but thw truth is it isn't a bad game at all, it's just woefully mediocre.
    I'm playing on survival so that might be partially why it doesn't feel completely boring.
    As light as the survival rpg elements are they add a nice touch and I really hope they expand upon this type of gameplay in ESVI.
    One of the characters reminds me of someone I met at a psych ward.
    Anyways yeah I've had this game since 2016 or 2017 but I never bothered to get into it because it felt like a carbon copy of FO3 and Skyrim, they really didn't do anything new at all.
    Because of this I'm not holding my hopes up for ESVI but I still have a little hope they'll prove me wrong and make a truly interesting experience again like Oblivion and morrowind.

I enjoyed it, especially Pagan Min. His whole persona is hilarious. He's very unpredictable and even aids you at some point during the game despite being the main villain. There's two endings. You can kill him or let him escape in a helicopter. 8/9 great gameplay. I look forward to playing Far Cry 5.

HTS highlight reel
    Trash game is trash. I like that power armor actually feels like power armor but that's about it. The ludonarrative dissonance caused by main character's dialog and your actions as the player is jarring as fuck. Spend literal weeks in game fucking around and building settlements, but I HAVE TO FIND MY SON WHERE IS SHAUN YOU BASTARDS. Shit is silly.

Are you playing it in VR?

HTS highlight reel
    Also: pre-war jet. smh
    Octavian motherfucker
    Holy shit I thought he meant Far Cry 4 pmsl.

Not played the Fall outs.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Wrong section, dumb ass.
    Originally posted by Octavian I enjoyed it, especially Pagan Min. His whole persona is hilarious. He's very unpredictable and even aids you at some point during the game despite being the main villain. There's two endings. You can kill him or let him escape in a helicopter. 8/9 great gameplay. I look forward to playing Far Cry 5.

gay.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny gay.

Fallout 4 is better in VR, as everything is, including actual reality.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Fallout 4 is better in VR, as everything is, including actual reality.

I tried VR at my cousin's place and smashed my head into the wall within the first five minutes.
    Originally posted by Solstice I tried VR at my cousin's place and smashed my head into the wall within the first five minutes.

You're supposed to set up the Guardian to stop that from happening.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal So basically after the second mission?

no i am at the glowing sea and just cant be arsed to go save another settlement or progress the story
    Survival + backpack, bedroll, and weight mods + realistic gun mods and scarce ammo + clipping on settlements +increased difficulty = best game

I just put everything i have into making the settlements as strong as possible. I'm like level 45 and there are still places I can't go without sneaking through.
    mods make me want to cry
    WellHung Black Hole
    U losers need to stop playing video games, and get a job
    Originally posted by WellHung U losers need to stop playing video games, and get a job

Videogames are better.
    Originally posted by WellHung U losers need to stop playing video games, and get a job

or what
    or you'll get pwned.
Jump to Top