User Controls

Stepping up to the front lines

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I wasn't doing anything today so I went into this sushi place, I stepped up and told them that I know "brookes" from their sister company at the other japanese place and the chef and manager were looking at me like I was from mars. Brooks steps up to the front line and he told me he liked it their so I figured I'd give it a shot. I was pretty high when i went in but I answered everything on point, get it got it go. I'll do it all day every day and I'm willing to do more.

To get a job for all you incels is just wear clothes and look them in the eye balls and say "right" over and over again.
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by blaster master Man i wanna smoke some tek with you and fight strangers in gas stations and fast food restaurants. Miss you bro. šŸ’‹ šŸ’‹ ā¤

Yeah we'd be pretty good at that lil bromo. I'd be down on my days off, take a trip but you can't... and you wont.. why does my head hurt?! We're not alone..

Push boys, we be doin dat shit all day err day fam

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Just don't sprinkle herpes flakes in the food.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Just don't sprinkle herpes flakes in the food.

Right.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Just don't fuck too many niggers, doug.
    lets do it tooty fresh
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

That was fake and gay. And old.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by blaster master Man i wanna smoke some tek with you and fight strangers in gas stations and fast food restaurants. Miss you bro. šŸ’‹ šŸ’‹ ā¤

Iā€™d be down too to beat up some bormies.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat Iā€™d be down too to beat up some bormies.

The only thing you're beating is that flaccid penis of yours faggit'.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian The only thing you're beating is that flaccid penis of yours faggit'.

He wud beat u up, augustus.

Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat

Are you by chance a serial stalker/killer or one of the other?

you're projecting yourself in a way that says people right now in your area of Poland should be locking their doors and windows and perhaps get a few pitbulls and "Ring" camera devices.

You ever tried a cocktail off SSRIs and maybe barbital or something?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Front lines right here:

Originally posted by Fuck Your World Are you by chance a serial stalker/killer or one of the other?

you're projecting yourself in a way that says people right now in your area of Poland should be locking their doors and windows and perhaps get a few pitbulls and "Ring" camera devices.

You ever tried a cocktail off SSRIs and maybe barbital or something?

Well how would you feel if the only sex you got was from an israeli 48 yr old ho who had a daughter close to ur age who got you to not only pay for taxi to ur place but uber baxk to wherever her wnd ehr lezbian girlfriend lived but fucked ur place up and to,d you how to tslk to her while rucking? How would you like my life where the only other fuck was the british pollack obsessed pesy trsvels bitfh came over snd refused to leave even while naked because you did not want to fuck her?
    How would tou like it if your land lord never even contscts hiu unless its something thst benefits him and if you kicked ner out you would have polalckw snitching to gim sgainst your benefit pollack old fuck people ho got free houses because theyre uneducated uhtescary science thingch in the are that you live?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Israelis are sexy.
Jump to Top