User Controls

Boris Johnson more racist than Trump

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Johnson
    Writing for the Telegraph in 2002, Johnson referred to a visit by then prime minister Tony Blair: "What a relief it must be for Blair to get out of England. It is said that the Queen has come to love the Commonwealth, partly because it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies," he wrote, referring to African people as having "watermelon smiles."[420]

In a novel he wrote in 2004, Johnson described a black parking inspector: "The louder the rant of the traffic offenders, the more acute are the wardens’ feelings of pleasure that they, the stakeless, the outcasts, the niggers, are a valued part of the empire of law, and in a position to chastise the arrogance and selfishness of the indigenous people.”[421]

In 2008, Johnson allowed a piece to be printed that claimed black people have lower IQs, under his editorship at the Spectator. “Orientals…have larger brains and higher IQ scores,” the piece read. “Blacks are at the other pole.”[422]

In September 2019, Labour MP Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi called on Boris Johnson to apologise for these remarks Johnson had made about black people and Muslims. Johnson however, declined to apologise.[423

Not just racist, but overtly racist. Nobody can really show me anything Trump has said or done that even remotely compares. Even though you could say it's just part of British culture to be openly racist, as it is with the Japanese culture for example, it's still hilarious to watch retarded americans bitch and moan about Trump being racist. Mexicans are some of the most coddled people on the planet thanks to the USA and its Democrat party. You've successfully created an entire race of man-children (they're not really a race but still)

Americans are pussies. This J3wish guy I know said it well: "People these days are pussies" but it's moreso americans than anything else. Combine that with all the thieving bullshit and crimes against humanity the US perpetrated against other countries during world war 2 and wars in the middle east, and it's no wonder so many people around the world want America wiped off the map. "America must be destroyed" is becoming a common phrase, even among americans.

I can't blame them one bit. The US needs to be destroyed and perhaps using its mongrelized warmongering whore of an ass against itself is the best option. It's not like it's ever going to change.
    Shut the fuck up kiddo. Go back to 4chan.
    I had to edit, I meant "overtly" not "overly"
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Shut the fuck up kiddo. Go back to 4chan.

lol when has anyone ever listened to any of your demands, you low IQ beanlet? Go eat a burrito and obsesss over trump some more.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Shut the fuck up kiddo. Go back to 4chan.
    lol I've literally never posted on 4chan. I don't like the endless stream of autism there, I prefer actual topics/threads I can click on. It's way easier to navigate. That said, I don't take that as an insult either. There are some good things that have come out of that website, like the "it's OK to be white" flyers that piss of libtards and low IQ beaners like you.
    Also, feel free:
    Nobody can really show me anything Trump has said or done that even remotely compares.
    To quote George W Bush: "You're either with us, or you're with the terrorists"

The US is a nation of terrorists trying to paint countries like Russia as the aggressors. Who has military bases all over the world and tries to be the world police? Hint: Not Russia

Once we destroy the US, the beaners can have their land back, and we'll legalize all psychedelics.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/17nypWABfsmu/

Sick fucks
    OP, show tits.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Johnson

Not just racist, but overtly racist. Nobody can really show me anything Trump has said or done that even remotely compares. Even though you could say it's just part of British culture to be openly racist, as it is with the Japanese culture for example, it's still hilarious to watch retarded americans bitch and moan about Trump being racist. Mexicans are some of the most coddled people on the planet thanks to the USA and its Democrat party. You've successfully created an entire race of man-children (they're not really a race but still)

Americans are pussies. This J3wish guy I know said it well: "People these days are pussies" but it's moreso americans than anything else. Combine that with all the thieving bullshit and crimes against humanity the US perpetrated against other countries during world war 2 and wars in the middle east, and it's no wonder so many people around the world want America wiped off the map. "America must be destroyed" is becoming a common phrase, even among americans.

I can't blame them one bit. The US needs to be destroyed and perhaps using its mongrelized warmongering whore of an ass against itself is the best option. It's not like it's ever going to change.

Source: Wikipedia.

GTFO!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, some of those quotes are well documented.

regardless of thoughts on brexit or general political orientation, boris johnson is a proper spastic
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    In September 2019, Labour MP Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi called on Boris Johnson to apologise for these remarks Johnson had made about black people and Muslims. Johnson however, declined to apologise.[423]

Gotta give him props for that though. He should've doubled down and said 'I'm sorry your IQs are so low'
    Octavian motherfucker
    His comment referring Burkhas to letterboxes was hilarious.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Thats interesting Mr. lizerdj00 but what the heck are you going to do?
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    He looks like a paralelle universe of Trump

he was caught on a hot-mic talking with people at the G-whatever UN thingy and laughing at the Jokes about Trump?

that reminded me of the Character "Brick" in Ron Burgundy when he switched sides in the News Cast gang fight
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace

WellHung Black Hole
    Nigger
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World

So §m£ÂgØL is really the ass-child of Hunter and Meta?

It all makes sense now
Jump to Top