User Controls

my brain:

"hey its chill lets not do drugs today. maybe take a nice walk like a normal person since the sun is out. A WALK THROUGH THE HOOD WITH $25 IN YOUR POCKET" nah shut up we're not doing that today. "THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ASSHOLE" ...idk
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Ur fucking wayyy too many niggers.
    you're fucking high if you think i care about anything other than drugs and art
    Originally posted by fucking_weirdo you're fucking high if you think i care about anything other than fucking niggers
    1993 Houston
    Art is kinda gay though. You should only care about drugs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by 1993 Art is kinda gay though. You should only care about fucking niggers.
    get some breakfast instead of drugs. being fat keeps me sober
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yeah my parents sent me an xmas present and then some black guy called my phone right after there telling me he was in my hoody and I just dismissed it because I don't have time for that boo shit right all err day fam bowowwowo yipi kipaya all right..

I might if he could hit me up phat but he wont because he's a fucking nigger, he just wants to rip off whyte people, he calls me once a week and I tell him my circumstances and how i won't budge on the price but he just can't make a deal, sorry but not sorry that you're a fucking nigger, I'm willing to ask him if I could just let him suck my dick for the coke but then I'd have to wash it off immediately.
    that native american irish shlong goes hard for the some candy talking all day erry day fam. eee eeeeee!

bowowow all day err day thats how wee doit fam
    Fuck a nigger...right now...over me.
Jump to Top