User Controls

Why would it even matter to a woman

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    If some dude she met runs his own english school vs teaches in one? I overheard this conversation of these two women complaining at this social event some time ago and just thought of it right now. Remember those social events I told you guys about with quasi noveau rich and wannabe Cassanovas? Like the professionals in warsaw event they used to have and all these expat events and intern nations and the like? With how those women are? Well, I just dont get it. Its like Russian said about Moscow it seems in Warsaw or something. I dont know but I actually remember this converdation where this polish Australian accountant who was in her early 40s and hella dressed up or made up and was talking to a friend of hers who was like blakc australian qnd was there just to visit her about how so many of the men there were pretending to run businesses but were just regular enployees or pencil pushers like star trek. But why would these women particularly her despite being hot who is a tax accountant judge? I mean what is the shame in teaching English for a living or being a pencil pusher?
    This is whom coaimed tgis. Why would it matter to her if someone teaches english vs runs a school? Can anyone explain it to me?

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I wanna throw acid on that pretty face.
    $$$$
    But thats not nec true. People who run their own schools have a shitload of competition in Warsaw plus they can go bankrupt at anytime plus they have to deal with stress of hiring people and paying taxes and leasing office space, etc.
    Originally posted by Wariat so many of the men there were pretending to run businesses but were just regular enployees or pencil pushers like star trek.

Kek

Unless they are teaching English to businessmen they are probably pedophiles like this guy

Originally posted by Wariat But thats not nec true. People who run their own schools have a shitload of competition in Warsaw plus they can go bankrupt at anytime plus they have to deal with stress of hiring people and paying taxes and leasing office space, etc.

Then she'll move to the next one who isn't bankrupt.

Bleed em dry and then say bye...as me old mum used to say.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    women shouldn't be allowed to drive
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    But ehat gets me is how outright or fourthright to me she was about it telling me and her friend snd tslking open in front of s fuy about her shallowness like that.
    Fear not, that raggedy Ann you posted has maybe 3 yrs at most until she's a dried up prune with a life as empty and cavernous as her bacon rasher lined vajeen.
    She claims she is super religious. Like she goes to church all the time and is a devout catholic.
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    let's just reverse common thought here for a moment and say the first humans were not a man and a woman, but rather 2 women. and God gave them this Paradise to own and they were rulers over EVERYTHING.

would those 2 women find a way to get along, or be like a true woman and screw it all up?

well, is that not what EVE did to ADAM, screwed it all up!!

this is why those women are discussing the difference between teaching in a school vs owning one.
    I would have made an apple pipe from the forbidden fruit

I'd have have thrown the apple at her and said..."WTF is this, I come home after a hard days graft while you've been sitting around the sunny glade doing nothing and then you give me a fucking apple for dinner?, I'm going to Fona's for some burgers and fries"
    If he tied her up and raped her she would never have eaten the apple
    The thing is that men do not help themselves by lying. They claimed the man made it sound like he runs a school so then they judged. He either best sround the bush or was not forthright syaing he works in one.
    Originally posted by Wariat The thing is that men do not help themselves by lying. They claimed the man made it sound like he runs a school so then they judged. He either best sround the bush or was not forthright syaing he works in one.

Everyone lies Billy, it's part of a humans daily routine.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    tell em your a drug dealer and it'll make em wet as fuck for you.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Don't you introduce yourself as a business owner op?

I mean what would I know I'm only a pencil pushing desk pilot.
    i tell ladies i'm a bitcoin millionaire that spent it all on cocaine
Jump to Top