User Controls

The PSP is my most underrated console

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    But I do have an appreciation for it.
    Back in the day I would use it for browsing the web, back before smartphones were that popular and most people didn't have wifi so finding a hotspot was a treat.
    The console was a very niche experience, rather than full fledged games it had these mobile experiences which created an interesting form of gameplay.
    I'm playing mine right now, trying to find my box of games.

It would be interesting to see what Sony could do with a new handheld.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It was fun for playing PS1 games on the go. Otherwise is was a pretty mediocre system. IDK why the switch turned out so much better. Probably because Nintendo pulled their head out of their ass in terms of making a platform that's not a huge pain in the neck for third parties to develop for, for once
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Worst analog stick in history what a piece of shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny It was fun for playing PS1 games on the go. Otherwise is was a pretty mediocre system. IDK why the switch turned out so much better. Probably because Nintendo pulled their head out of their ass in terms of making a platform that's not a huge pain in the neck for third parties to develop for, for once

Nintendo really dropped the ball with PS VITA and it gott bad sales and review vs 3d DS. So they made the Gameboy Switch with stronger chip and Wii motion controls
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    not sure if pasta
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by ORACLE Nintendo really dropped the ball with PS VITA and it gott bad sales and review vs 3d DS. So they made the Gameboy Switch with stronger chip and Wii motion controls

The Vita is a great system id argue betetr than the switch even id say the wiiu which I own is better than the switch. Also 3ds just gets old quick if you own a wiiu its best games are on it plus it feels betetr playing donkey kong country on it or even the wii vs 3ds with crap framerates.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    The 3ds is great but for platformers it sucked for mario 3d land just had crap control due to the sliding analog.
    Originally posted by Wariat The Vita is a great system id argue betetr than the switch even id say the wiiu which I own is better than the switch. Also 3ds just gets old quick if you own a wiiu its best games are on it plus it feels betetr playing donkey kong country on it or even the wii vs 3ds with crap framerates.

Vita has no games tbh
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I really like the vita in terms of hardware and capabilities, shame about everything else
    I didn't like $30 for 4GB SD card that was essentially a built in hidden cost.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    are they even SD cards? I thought they were dedicated sony dicketry
    I almost forgot, no, it was indeed dicketry, not SD cards.

They essentially wrapped the same flash storage as an SD card in a different housing with a different interface and transfer protocol. You can get adapters that can literally let you use an SD card via the memory card slot.
    The Vita launched at $280. The launch pricetag was $280. It said $250 everywhere but it was 280. You couldn't even BOOT AAA games like Uncharted and a majority of titles without a memory card, or save their shit. They completely screwed you on storage because they thought this is where we get to hide the pricetag.
Jump to Top