User Controls

Video for aldra and his cat

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    will report back once I can get home and get my cat's opinion

she's been hiding though because she spilled ginger beer on herself last night and hates the smeel. no idea why I thought it'd be a good idea to buy 'Christmas spiced ginger beer' in the first place though
    G African Astronaut
    My cat's being a smug dick as of late, no doubt a result of his recent vet trip.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bump for cats
    i seriously dont understand why grown up men want cats for pet.

like, whats the appeal ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i seriously dont understand why grown up men want cats for pet.

like, whats the appeal ?

Why not just eat??
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Why not just eat??

o look at you and your slave mentality.

the only reason you think eating cats is wrong is because WHITE PEOPLE told you so.

so tell me, how does it feels like belonging to a race of conquered people, both culturally and genetically.

HOW DOES IT FEEL ????
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny o look at you and your slave mentality.

the only reason you think eating cats is wrong is because WHITE PEOPLE told you so.

so tell me, how does it feels like belonging to a race of conquered people, both culturally and genetically.

HOW DOES IT FEEL ????

I don't think eating cats is wrong.

Try again fake chink
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I don't think eating cats is wrong.

Wow just wow. Hope people hide their kitties when you come around to visit
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Wow just wow. Hope people hide their kitties when you come around to visit

I known right?! So wrong!!!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I would probably like aldra's cat more than aldra, if I were to meet them both.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i seriously dont understand why grown up men want cats for pet.

like, whats the appeal ?

Cats are not needy like dogs, shit in a box so little clean up, and for many are the closest they'll come to getting some pussy.
    Originally posted by WellHung I would probably like aldra's cat more than aldra, if I were to meet them both.

That made me chortle for some reason

Probably just the unexpectedness
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by DietPiano That made me chortle for some reason

Probably just the unexpectedness

But u want me to stop my commentary, diet. U dont like me hangin' around these parts.
    I found it amusing but she did not appreciate the taste of that 'red pill'
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Wow just wow. Hope people hide their kitties when you come around to visit

I wouldn't eat a pet but yeah, they're just another animal imo. Dogs too. I actively tried to find dog meat to eat in Taiwan but it was way out of the way.

Have heard from Filypeenos that cat meat is not good, and sits cold in your stomach. So i dont wanna try it as much. I'll eat anything once though. I'm Mexican by blood, American by nationality, and Cantonese by diet.
    Cats aren't 100% domesticated and ferals do huge damage to environments they've been introduced to because they breed so fast and are so effective at hunting small animals.

I don't particularly like the idea but I understand culling ferals, and if you're going to be killing them anyway might as well eat the meat
    Also disappointed that the video didn't mention God's Chosen Litter
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra Also disappointed that the video didn't mention God's Chosen Litter

Not on that planet. it didn't parallol 100 percent

CatLoL = Cat Law
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

like, whats the appeal ?

https://www.reddit.com/r/dadswhodidnotwantpets/
Jump to Top