User Controls

You're all fucking plebes

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Listening to your shity normie radiocore trash

None of you have ever even explored the depths of music and sonic exploration.
    You're weak minded lemmings that require psychedelic drugs to appreciate anything deeper than the rock pop paradigm, sad.

I have spent my entire life exploring the deepest depths of sound, putting myself into an isolation tank of sorts spending days on end listening to album after album with the most extreme level of attention.

None of you will ever be on my level.

Bow down and kiss my feet
    bigthink victim of incest
    most people don't have 16hrs per day of free time to find music and call people plebs.

when your mom changes your diaper turn up to lolicore and kys
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    A dumb ass virgin loser who thinks he's part Asian and lives with his mother.

Yes m8, let me kiss your feet.

And it's "Plebs", not "Plebes"
    Cold Air Yung Blood
    Mean
    Originally posted by Octavian A dumb ass virgin loser who thinks he's part Asian and lives with his mother.

Yes m8, let me kiss your feet.

And it's "Plebs", not "Plebes"

My dad is half Chinese, I am literally part Asian.
    Deal with it.
    Originally posted by bigthink most people don't have 16hrs per day of free time to find music and call people plebs.

when your mom changes your diaper turn up to lolicore and kys

Considering you have less time to dedicate yourself to music you'd think you would make more of an effort to branch out and explore it to the best of your ability.
    I suggest going on last.fm and looking at the related artists section for a band you're not very familiar with.
    Discogs is another good way to discover music.
    Bandcamp is good as well.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Drifting into the sun is the best way to discover the newest hottest music. Do it.
    Originally posted by mmQ Drifting into the sun is the best way to discover the newest hottest music. Do it.

Is that what went wrong with you?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Is that what went wrong with you?

I'm literally into every band you've ever posted about liking. You tell me.
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm literally into every band you've ever posted about liking. You tell me.

You should know I am into other bands besides NIN and Radiohead.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal My dad is half Chinese, I am literally part Asian.
    Deal with it.

So your dad couldn't satisfy your mom and now you find new ways to disappoint her everyday? What a remarkable man you are.

Also, one chinese person counts as maybe 1/7th of an actual person so you're lacking and deficient in character son
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You should know I am into other bands besides NIN and Radiohead.

Those are two least favorite bands.
    Originally posted by mmQ Those are two least favorite bands.

What bands I listen you enjoy?
    I'm curious.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal What bands I listen you enjoy?
    I'm curious.

All of them I just said, other than those two normie bands you just mentioned.
    Originally posted by mmQ All of them I just said, other than those two normie bands you just mentioned.

So what's your favorite albums by Calla Soiled, Contagious Orgasm and Propergol?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal So what's your favorite albums by Calla Soiled, Contagious Orgasm and Propergol?

You cant pick favorites with them because they're all so amazing.
    Originally posted by mmQ You cant pick favorites with them because they're all so amazing.

So you haven't actually listened to any of them.
    Gotcha.
    Also you should listen to Lucoq and Heartstrings, some of my favorite albums of the past decade.
    Although Heartstrings came out in 2006 or 2007

Also go listen to Kesto, it's an album by Pan Sonic, it's similar to Heartstrings but more accessible.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Let's make a deal.
Jump to Top