User Controls

Lanny and the Phantom Menace link

Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    OK.. I used to like Star Wars when I first saw it in 1977 as a kid and then the 1980 and 1983 first 3 (book 4, 5 and 6?)

then I grew up.

But I vaguely remember seeing the Phantom Menace prolly a few years after it came out. And I recall saying something to a family member that the boy comes off like a Christ figure from another Planet. and the response was like "oh yeah.. he does" but with a "Duh" like attitude

I like Lucas.. he makes awesome films and all but I just didn't follow Star Wars after this.

Anyways.. is that the association of J*ews and jedis? The Banner with Rabbi and Samuel L Jackson?

Where does Trianglism come into place?

Why does it seem everyone from the White Nationalist cunts on here, the Asians and Blacks and a Mexican guy hate J*ews?

Do you hate all of them? Or is it one of those Bolsheviki jedis only you hate because they were Russian communist?

Do You hate Ultra Orthodox as well?

Basically are you guys a bunch of fucking Anti-Semitics? do you hate Arabs too? All Arabs and not just House of Saudi or whatever it's called. like the Wahhabi ? Do you hate the poor Arabs like the Sufi? just because they're Semites (From Shem)

What the fuck does Star Wars have to do with this and what does Star Wars have to do with Trianglism?

Why are you guys such Haters?
Jump to Top