User Controls

The latest round of that god damn Trade Peace pissed me off verily.

china should have just sit back, relax and look at trump with their arms crossed while waiting for dec15 to come to a pass and enjoy the tariff flinging contest.

so god damn disappointed, all these noise over nothing.

goddd dammm mittt.
    I buy all my shit from Taiwan...all the smart folk do.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Every time I go to Harbor Freight, I cuss Trump out because of the higher prices.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I buy all my shit from Taiwan…all the smart folk do.

taiwan doesnt make a lot of shit actually.
    Originally posted by stl1 Every time I go to Harbor Freight, I cuss Trump out because of the higher prices.

not high enough if your still able to go there.

repeatedly.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    you're
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny taiwan doesnt make a lot of shit actually.

There isn't anything I can can get from China that I can't get from Taiwan. Capacitors, preformed chassis, circuit boards, hole plugs, Relays, sex slaves etc.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson There isn't anything I can can get from China that I can't get from Taiwan. Capacitors, preformed chassis, circuit boards, hole plugs, Relays, sex slaves etc.

im sure your cellphone and pc and keyboards and mouses came from taiwan.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    What good are sex slaves when your dick is broken?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im sure your cellphone and pc and keyboards and mouses came from taiwan.

I haven't bought any of those in YEARS.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Boo, you could always get an addadictomy surgery to cure what ails you.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I haven't bought any of those in YEARS.

so none of your friends and loved ones getting quality presents from you this x-mass ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so none of your friends and loved ones getting quality presents from you this x-mass ?

I alienated everyone so no.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I alienated everyone so no.

even the cigarette smoking man have ties to give away.
    Octavian motherfucker
    All problems described in this fred is because of OP's slit eyed family.
    Originally posted by Octavian All problems described in this fred is because of OP's slit eyed family.

C.
Jump to Top