User Controls

Secular christmas

Non Christians celebrate Christmas. There are people that think you can't celebrate it because it has CHRIST in the name.

Christmas is a christian holiday but because Christians are so generous and loving people we gave the entire world a holiday to enjoy. Our only requirement is you call it Christmas to honor the Christians who brought all humans of the world together for a day of love and family.

Just another way Christians have made the world a better place. You don't see any other religion encouraging people to celebrate their holidays in a secular fashion, they would probably freak out if we did.

I thought we covered this last week. Christmas is held at the end of the year because in the good old days the Christans couldn't get the Pagans to stop with their end of year eat, drink and fuck parties...so they hijacked the last week of December and said "Hey It's called Christmas from now on!".

As such it's not that Pagans celebrate Christmas, it's that Christians celebrate Paganism
    WellHung Black Hole
    I'm majoring in Niggerology.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I thought we covered this last week. Christmas is held at the end of the year because in the good old days the Christans couldn't get the Pagans to stop with their end of year eat, drink and fuck parties…so they hijacked the last week of December and said "Hey It's called Christmas from now on!".

As such it's not that Pagans celebrate Christmas, it's that Christians celebrate Paganism

Yeah we stole pagan traditions, thats how it all started was by incorporating the European pagan customs and culture into christian culture and making it into proper civilized white christian culture.

That's how they get you to convert by forcing your culture to be Christian

WellHung Black Hole
    Pagans fucked more niggers than Christians.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's how they get you to convert by forcing your culture to be Christian

I didn't convert though. I only "celebrate" it for the free shit I get and the excuse (in my prior drinking and fucking days) to get drunk and crash office parties.
    That's because it's a secular holiday we gave for everyone to enjoy. You don't have to be a christian to put up a tree, string some lights, give some gifts and get drunk from eggnog.

It's a holiday that has something for everyone, The best most popular holiday in human history.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's because it's a secular holiday we gave for everyone to enjoy. You don't have to be a christian to put up a tree, string some lights, give some gifts and get drunk from eggnog.

It's a holiday that has something for everyone, The best most popular holiday in human history.

Until the aliens come, then July 4th will not only be an American holiday but the day the world stood up and said "no, we will not go into that cold dark night".
    They really missed their chance to make July 4th a Christian holiday
    They should move Christmas around every year like they do with Easter. Having it on a Wednesday is bullshit.
    but that means you will have a retarded work schedule and those are pretty funny.
    embrace diversity. celebrate x-mass with God of Fortune this year.

Cold Air Yung Blood
    Yes I feel bad sometimes mentioning it around my non Christmas celebrating friends. It's hard to keep track of who and who doesn't observe the holidays

Like my Indian friends celebrate Christmas but only some of them >_>
    You don't have to be a Christian to appreciate the sentiment of someone wishing you a happy Christmas just as you don't need to be a fried chicken lover to appreciate someone wishing you a happy Kwanzaa
    Originally posted by Cold Air Yes I feel bad sometimes mentioning it around my non Christmas celebrating friends. It's hard to keep track of who and who doesn't observe the holidays

Like my Indian friends celebrate Christmas but only some of them >_>

if they're a consumer, they WILL enjoy x-mass.

guaranteed. because thats what x-mass is all about for the past 90+ years.

the last time it meant something other than buy buy buy was in the trenches in 1914.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the last time it meant something other than buy buy buy was in the trenches in 1914.

When the Germans and the Brits laid down their guns and met in no mans land for a game of football and an exchange of cigs and other rations...then back to killing each other.

https://www.history.com/topics/world-war-i/christmas-truce-of-1914
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Actually a true story (for those too lazy to check out the link).
    Originally posted by stl1 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Actually a true story (for those too lazy to check out the link).

i know this to be true because i watched a movie about it.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Thanks, dickhead.
Jump to Top