User Controls

Smoking is for stupids

goofy begging for weed at 5:55
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's like $40 a pack here now
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra it's like $40 a pack here now

I know idiots who would still try to justify that they need it at that price.

That's like $27 USD

Good lord.

Apparently you guys are raising the tax to 69% total next year????
    Cold Air Yung Blood
    I agree it hurts my lungs

do you have tax free shops at your airport over there ?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice I know idiots who would still try to justify that they need it at that price.

You obviously don't understand the nature of addiction.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny do you have tax free shops at your airport over there ?

yeah but they typically just jack up the prices to slightly undercut tax anyway. I don't know how cigarettes are treated in 'duty-free' anymore, probably barred from sale
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by aldra yeah but they typically just jack up the prices to slightly undercut tax anyway. I don't know how cigarettes are treated in 'duty-free' anymore, probably barred from sale

don't aborigine's have relaxed tobacco laws there? Fucking Canadian Natives pay pennies on the dollar for what white people pay. It's a complicated system of allotments or "quotas" per resident per band per month which are bought and sold almost identically as carbon credits. It's basically another part of systemic corruption but if you know some natives you can buy some cartons you will never have a problem selling

Rather decent article about the Canadian Native cross border marijuana and tobacco smuggling operation that goes in waves but is less prevalent now
    http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Mohawks+gangs+tobacco/1437136/story.html
    Originally posted by Sudo don't aborigine's have relaxed tobacco laws there? Fucking Canadian Natives pay pennies on the dollar for what white people pay. It's a complicated system of allotments or "quotas" per resident per band per month which are bought and sold almost identically as carbon credits. It's basically another part of systemic corruption but if you know some natives you can buy some cartons you will never have a problem selling

Rather decent article about the Canadian Native cross border marijuana and tobacco smuggling operation that goes in waves but is less prevalent now
    http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Mohawks+gangs+tobacco/1437136/story.html

doubt it, in a lot of aboriginal towns they're not even allowed to have alcohol because of the absurd level of wife-bashing and kid-touching that goes on there.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by aldra doubt it, in a lot of aboriginal towns they're not even allowed to have alcohol because of the absurd level of wife-bashing and kid-touching that goes on there.

It's like that in Inuit communities in Canada where a quart of liquor can fetch $300. The prison system is full of Inuit's who are typically referred to as "skinuit's" because their crimes typically involve skin (sex crimes). They have an insane constitution too and generally look like dark eyed cambodians who can live entirely off meat and snow. People I know who've gone up North to work always return with horror stories.

I imagine the decision to have a "dry" community is made at the tribal level, not by outside authorities about the community. Have you ever seen a abbo skull? Have you ever walked in an old mustached Brits house who had one above the mantlepiece?
    in the next 20 years when there are way too many retarded children they will pass laws requiring ID in coffee shops and you will need a license to buy a coffee
    Originally posted by aldra absurd level of wife-bashing and kid-touching that goes on there.

TOP 5 VACATION DESTINATIONS
    Originally posted by aldra yeah but they typically just jack up the prices to slightly undercut tax anyway. I don't know how cigarettes are treated in 'duty-free' anymore, probably barred from sale

whats the penalties for growing your own hydroponic tobaccos there ? it might be worth the effort to plant them if they make it expensive enough.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny whats the penalties for growing your own hydroponic tobaccos there ? it might be worth the effort to plant them if they make it expensive enough.

Lol
    Originally posted by WellHung You obviously don't understand the nature of addiction.

I must not because if my addiction suddenly skyrocketed in price to be a total ripoff i would just stop doing it. I like to drink and smoke weed but I wouldn't pay $200 for a fifth of liquor or $120 for an 8th. I already refuse to pay $5 each for Xanax bars.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice I must not because if my addiction suddenly skyrocketed in price to be a total ripoff i would just stop doing it. I like to drink and smoke weed but I wouldn't pay $200 for a fifth of liquor or $120 for an 8th. I already refuse to pay $5 each for Xanax bars.

If u could afford them at that price, u would.
    Originally posted by Solstice I must not because if my addiction suddenly skyrocketed in price to be a total ripoff i would just stop doing it. I like to drink and smoke weed but I wouldn't pay $200 for a fifth of liquor or $120 for an 8th. I already refuse to pay $5 each for Xanax bars.

If you cheap out on xanax you're gonna get pressies
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood If you cheap out on xanax you're gonna get pressies

I loved the 3.5 mg presses I had, only $1.50 a piece too.
Jump to Top