User Controls

Computer problem (chopped up web pages)

CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    So yeah my desktop pc is like chopping up web pages when I scroll. What could it be wise ones?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You gonna have to be a little more specific. what do you mean chopping them up?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Not enough RAM. Corrupted RAM. Flash broken. Video driver corrupted. Video settings too high. CPU overheating. Browser corrupted. Memory leak. I could go on all day.

Try installing a real browser. This one has tri-core engine capability, so you can play around with it and see if it's the browser at fault.

http://www.avantbrowser.com/download.aspx?uil=en-US
    You gonna have to be a little more specific. what do you mean chopping them up?

He means "tearing" when scrolling up and down.
    Not enough RAM. Corrupted RAM. Flash broken. Video driver corrupted. Video settings too high. CPU overheating. Browser corrupted. Memory leak. I could go on all day.

Try installing a real browser. This one has tri-core engine capability, so you can play around with it and see if it's the browser at fault.

http://www.avantbrowser.com/download.aspx?uil=en-US

thanks man, I think my cpu was overheating. I plugged in my old 110mm case fan and It's at 36c now was up in the 50's. I originally had to fans for push pull and a slot fan under video card but over the years some died. Looks like I'll be lubing and fixing them all tomorrow. Thanks Spec as always
    Man that browser is fucking awesome!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Ya Say it Brother.
    Yes that is indeed A nice browser.
    Man that browser is fucking awesome!

I like it, too. I've tried them all and that one seems to be the only one that doesn't get bogged down in memory leaks. I haven't had to restart it in a week so far.
Jump to Top