User Controls

Who else doesnt have a tv in their place

cigreting Dark Matter
    I dont have any t.v. my parents won a nice sixty some inch tv in a raffle and gave it to me last year. Ive lived in my place since winter of 2016 and really dont know if i should even put it up. I feel like it will cause distractions. Anyone else?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    U prefer getting distracted on NIS.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I didn't have a tv for years but a guess a year and a half ago my neighbors gave me one, its no more of a distraction than my laptop is. I plug my laptop into it and use it that way.. So its just the same as just using my laptop so I don't really see the difference.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Douglas Monks does not agree with the reasoning of Cigareting.
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    a normal human wants to be distracted by sporting events and hot women on a tv screen, j/s!!
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 a normal human wants to be distracted by sporting events and hot women on a tv screen, j/s!!

You watch tv i watch real life
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    televised sports is for normal fags
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by WellHung U prefer getting distracted on NIS.

better content and reading is good for the mind. I feel considerably dumber everytime i watch any amount of tv in a public space too
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 a normal human wants to be distracted by sporting events and hot women on a tv screen, j/s!!

Sorry bud i do like you but i dont watch any mainstream sports and women are nothing but problems, i prefer to stay away. So i guess according to you im not a normal human
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace You watch tv i watch real life

did you get OBE while getting assfucked by hydros husband ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny did you get OBE while getting assfucked by hydros husband ?

OBE??

Assfucked???

Hydro???????
    hueg 4K tv's are cheap when they go on sale

i use mine to stream stuff from my phone. Like whenever this dude releases a video I watch it on my TV and it looks really nice. The quality of some youtube videos is better than professional shows lol

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I have a tv but i dont have cable. Sometimes the TV doesn't get powered on for months at a time.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I have a tv but i dont have cable. Sometimes the TV doesn't get powered on for months at a time.

I mean you have internet right??
    Originally posted by WellHung Douglas Monks does not agree with the reasoning of Cigareting.

Please stop commentating
    Anyway, yeah I won one for free a while ago but I still haven't had one set up in like a year and a half
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace OBE??

Assfucked???

Hydro???????

out of body experiences.

like you got so ashamed with it that your consciousness / soul escaped your body and hover around the room until the ordeal is over before returning.
    Originally posted by cigreting Sorry bud i do like you but i dont watch any mainstream sports and women are nothing but problems, i prefer to stay away. So i guess according to you im not a normal human

just watching a woman on a television screen is far from inviting her over to become trouble. and not everyone is into sports and that type of competition. the distraction is so you can refocus. everyone needs to refocus at times.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace You watch tv i watch real life

i'm betting, the only thing you watch, are the stars you see floating around from having your head slammed into the headboard time after time..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by DietPiano Please stop commentating

Report it. Every "Nigger spic jedi" post, every pointless thread derailment, every shitty post by WellHung. Just report the shit. Lanny won't do anything until more of us make it known WellHung is NOT welcome here.
Jump to Top