User Controls

I'm worried about Aldra...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, he is enduring an Australian heatwave, one of the hottest on record. Please pray for his safety.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    It's snowing here.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country It's snowing here.

Isnt that unusual?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by WellHung shouldnt you bring your niggers inside?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Aldra has started participating in nerd party orgies. That's why he hasn't been around lately.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Aldra has started participating in nigger party orgies. That's why he hasn't been around lately.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    They try and create mathematically perfect shapes when copulating.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Oh yes. He's ditched us, again. Bad aldra
    WellHung Black Hole
    Aldra is half gook. That's why he is intelligent.
    christmas during the summer god damn heathens
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood christmas during the summer god damn heathens

You seem very Christmasy at the moment.
    I haven't put up a tree in years
    No wood in years huh...I can relate.
    they are made from plastic nowadays
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood they are made from plastic nowadays

Yep, some light up and play tunes too...
    I'm gonna invent a bluetooth christmas tree you can turn on from your phone and make millions
    Too late, you can do it with your voice already.

"Alexa, turn on the tree".
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Too late, you can do it with your voice already.

"Alexa, turn on the tree".

i wish i know how to hack so that i can change your alexa into negro l.jackson's voice.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i wish i know how to hack so that i can change your alexa into negro l.jackson's voice.

I asked her this weekend "Alexa can you change your voice" She said "no I can't change my voice"
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I asked her this weekend "Alexa can you change your voice" She said "no I can't change my voice"

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I asked her this weekend "Alexa can you change your voice" She said "no I can't change my voice"

shes lying to you.

ask her if she has a penis.
Jump to Top